[Medieval] Party Order 3

[medieval] Party Order 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Jun, 2003 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
4th May, 2003 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3

The Game Master says...

:spock: Hmmm... who will be first? Second?  

R P G   P A R T Y    O R D E R

This section is only for FINAL decisions about who will do what in an adventure. After discussion with other players in the thread called, '[Medieval] Camp' the leader appointed will copy the below info and post the answer in a reply thread here.  

----- Copy -----  

Name of Leader:  

Name of Second Leader:  

Scenario:  

Number of Players:  

Names of Players:  

Who will be in the lead:  

Who will be in the lead 2nd:  

Who will be in the rear:  

Who will be in the rear 2nd:  

Who will negotiate for the party:  

When in an open field what will be your formation:  

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:  

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:  

Who will react first to attack:  

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:  

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific)  

----- End ------  

REMEMBER, ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD TO DECIDE FINAL PARTY ORDER. FINAL PARTY ORDER WOULD HAVE BEEN DECIDED IN THE THREAD CALLED, 'THE CAMP'.  

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL WANT TO DISCUSS THE POINTS ABOVE WITH EVERYONE IN THE CAMP AND COME TO AN AGREEMENT.  

ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE THE ELECTED VOICE OF THE PARTY.  

ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.  

---------------------------------  

After an adventure starts  

When party order is set, the leader uses this thread to say exactly what the party will do based on the last reply in the Scenario thread.  

--------------------------------------  
Example:  

(posts this in scenario) GM: You see a man selling apples 20 for one gold piece. What do you want to do?  

(posts this in the party order thread) Player: Go over to the man and give him two gold pieces and tell him the other gold piece he can keep if he tells me where the local thieves guild is.  

--------------------------------------  

Try to be detailed about what you want to do, if you are not it may leave room for the GM to play your character for you and that might have fatal consequences.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2003 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

Name of Leader:   LDS_forever

Name of Second Leader:   Msslmshdy

Scenario:  

Number of Players:  3

Names of Players:   LDS_forever, Msslmshdy and Mystic

Who will be in the lead: LDS_forever  

Who will be in the lead 2nd:  Msslmshdy

Who will be in the rear: Mystic  

Who will be in the rear 2nd:  

Who will negotiate for the party:  LDS_forever

When in an open field what will be your formation:  LDS_forever and Msslmshdy defend while Mystic is on the back preparing spells

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: LDS_forever,   Msslmshdy and Mystic

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:  Msslmshdy

Who will react first to attack: LDS_forever  

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:  Msslmshdy

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific)   48 hours

17th Jun, 2003 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3 RPG PBP Medieval World

Zenobia knew that the villagers were talking about how much money she has since the last adventure, she would like to purchase a place a bit away from the village to keep all her stuff and take only what is needed for this new adventure.
Zenobia says hello to mystic and lucia and hopes the girls know what we are going to go through since they're not experienced.
She tells them she's a warrior, that she has lot of equipment and experience in the field and that she expects that they can listen to her when a difficult situation arise. She also tell them that she is a Body Guard and Stone Mason.
"I think we need to leave as soon as possible, as you all see Greaves want a detailed map of everything, we need to take notes somehow. Also, do not forget to get a whole week supply of food and water, if you don't have then we need to purchase it in the market'. Zenobia suggest that everyone goes to their homes and bring all the stuff they think they need, she also reminds them to not get overloaded because the trip will be hard but she also reminds them she has a wagon and a horse which will make the whole thing easier. She suggested they meet in an hour by her place since she will need a hand with her stuff. She will also need to pass by the market and get food for her horse'. Also since Lucia doesn't have much food, Zenobia will purchase food and water for her and for MYstic if it's necessary.
'Hello, I am Lucia.  I am glad to go on this journey with you, Zenobia and mystic.  I am a warrior, but I have not much experience in adventuring.  But I believe I can handle it.  I will listen to Zenobia carefully to follow what she tells me what I need to do.  
'I have skills as a navigator and a body guard.  Hopefully, my skills will come in handy during our journey.  I hope I have the equipment I need to go on this journey.  I have my short sword, clothes, and my leather boots.  I have a leather backpack to carry water and rations and I have a blanket for us to rest on.  But I just realized that I don't have enough food for the entire journey.  I only have enough food for 3 days.  

19th Jun, 2003 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

Zenobia says to Lucia and Mystic: "As you all see Greaves is a moody man . Let's go to the market to purchase the food for the journey and for our horse. Zenobia prepares her new wagon and horse and pack what she needs for this journey, she also add Lucia and Mystic stuff on it.  The hour already passed and everybody is ready to face South and start maping the area.
"We don't have tools to make this map, what we can do is go to the Market and see if there is any thing available to make it if not, we will have to look for a special stone and I will have to work the stone to make the map, I'm good on that", Zenobia says.
'Yes, Greaves  does seem to be quite a moody fellow.  Does either of you have some paper, ink, and a quill (writing utensil)?  I know I don't have any of those, but one of us could make a map with that.  If neither of us have those, maybe if we can go by the market, one of us could possibly purchase them.' says Lucia.
Mystic is kind of quiet, she just seems to follow directions. She mentions to Zenobia that she (Zenobia) has too much stuff but she reminds her that she's just carrying with her some of her stuff, the rest she's keeping it for now at her home until she can purchase a place away from the village.

22nd Jun, 2003 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

Zenobia needs from the market Horse Food and a Horse Chain.

Lucia needs 4 rations, and 5 skin water.

Mystic will need just a bow.

24th Jun, 2003 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3

Mystic asks to Zenobia "zenobia will you be getting me arrows too or just a bow?" Zenobia is feeling overwhelmed for all the pressure she is getting. She's an experienced warrior, with three people who do not have experience and plus she has to pay stuff for them, not a very good deal really. But she's in the adventure and does not have many options. She looks at Mystic and say, "well...you have to say what you want, if you asked for a bow I will think you have arrows, I cannot check that for you too", says Zenobia kind of tired.

Lucia smiles quietly at Sky.  She then looks at Zenobia and says, 'Zenobia, you are our leader for this journey.  You asked Sky a very important question, how does she know of us and our journey?  If Sky has abilities and equipment to help us on our journey, we could let her come along.  The journey could be less difficult with 4 people instead of 3.  But the final decision lies with you".
Zenobia is glad to count with Lucia, she seems understanding. She then says to her 'Thanks for your help and counsel'.

Then this new woman Sky says...

"Zenobia, I heard about you from the a great warrior from Trinidad.

I have no coins left.  I did not buy 7 days worth of rations, I bought  things for fire and protection.......

I am not sure what I can offer to you, I am a bit lost...... it is your decision if  you would like for me to get more acquainted with things and wait till next time. "

'Well, you can come with us but you need to follow directions', I will but some extra food for your journey says Zenobia.
Zenobia looks hard in the outside but she has a great heart although nobody knows about it. She then gives a warm smile to Sky and the others and say: 'Well people, are we ready to go?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2003 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3

Lucia looks intently as Zenobia speaks.  She feels great to be going on this journey with everyone.  She is also very thankful that Zenobia is helping to make sure everyone has enough rations and water.

'Zenobia, many thanks for the help with getting me some more food and water for this journey.  Your plan of placement sounds good, but what happens if we get attacked from behind?  If that was to happen, our magician will be the first one to be attacked.  Shall Sky or I walk with Mystic to help protect her?  I know she is inexperienced as Sky and I, but with her being a beginning magician, she knows of no magic spells at this time to protect her.'  Lucia smiles quietly at Zenobia and says, 'I am not saying this will happen, but there could be a possiblity of it.  I think we should be prepared for an attack from any direction.

Zenobia replies, very good question Lucia. I you should stay with Mystic to protect her and Iwill stay with Sky to guide her around.

Mystic says "I like the idea and thanks for remembering my arrows. how will we be travelling? on foot or in the wagon? only one horse is going to take all of us? i think we should have at least one more horse cause something could happen to zenobia's horse and then we are stuck.

Zenobia looks at Mystic and says 'Yes but I cannot spend more money for now, let's just go with one horse. We can take turns to ride on the wagon, mostly the wagon will carry our stuff than otherwise will be harder to carry on our backs. Since we still in the market, let me get a horse chain too."

27th Jun, 2003 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3 World Medieval PBP RPG

Zenobia looks at Lucia, Mystic and Sky and says 'I think we  should share whatever money we found in equal parts. I spent too much money buying stuff for the rest of the team and even though I don't want you all feel obligate it to pay me back, I would expect it from you all as a proof of gratitude and loyalty'.

Lucia thinks for a moment and looks at Zenobia and says, 'If we find any gold, we should divide it evenly amongst ourselves.  But, I would like to pay you back the gold you spent to buy my rations and water.  That only seems fair to you, because you did not have to buy me anything.  But you did, and I would like to pay my debt to you.  Then if I have any left, I would like to hold on to it.'  Lucia then looks to Mystic and Sky and says, 'It is only fair that we pay Zenobia back for what she has bought for us.  Don't you think?'.

Then Mystic wants to speak and says 'I will take whatever i just ant to start already. yup i agree Zenobia should get her money back. thanks for giving me protection because i will need it! She also mentions the fact that she  maybe the the best protected now because she's the only one with an armor.

Zenobia looks at Mystic and says sarcastically, 'You will not be the only one for long , since you're going to pay me back my money, I will buy also an armor'.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Party Order 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,