[Medieval] Camp III - Page 38 of 47

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'Hmmm I don't - Page 38 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 47 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2003 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 38

what i am saying is for someone to actually go to the very top and see as much as possible nad maybe that might help with where we should go

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2003 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

III Camp Medieval

Zenobia rises an eyebrow and looking to everybody she says 'We need to make a plan and discuss what we are really wanna do. I propose that one of our warriors can go to the very top of the mountain and check what way seems the easier. I offer to do it if that's okay with you all. Then based on what I see at the top, we can move east or whatever direction needed it. This has to be quick, precise and without failing. If everybody agrees, just say so and I will climb the mountain right away".

[offtopic] Remember everybody that the camp is about discussing things, we don't have to waste so many messages when we post. Let's post the plan we think is best for the team, otherwise we get caught in things like 'I want to head East' okay, now what?, its better to post your whole plan rather than in pieces. Just a thought wink.gif [/offtopic]

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2003 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Lucia looks at Zenobia and says, 'Ok, I think that would be a good idea.  Just do be careful.  We almost lost you once, we don't want to almost lose you twice.  You are a valuable asset to the group.  Whose experience in the field of battle and wisdom far surpasses the rest of us 'newbies' so to speak.'

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2003 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

Page 38 III Camp Medieval

Zenobia, it is a good Idea, however you should not go alone. If you were to run into trouble it is always good to have another with you, I volunteer to go with you, that way if there is any trouble you will have someone to watch your back.

1st Sep, 2003 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

III Camp Medieval

"Great idea, Adauwyr,  Zenobia replies. Please take from my stuff the grassping hook and the stuff you may think we will need up there on the mountains. Last time I was wounded there so we need to be extra-careful but it's good to have a strong man like you helping me. After taking the stuff, let's quickly go and climb the mountain". 'She then turns to Lucia and the rest and say, please you all keep your eyes very open, we don't know where the enemy is"

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2003 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

Where are you guys planning on climbing the mountain at?  At the valley where we first travled through?  Or after we travel east to the other valley?  Just trying to keep everything straight for when I post the party order  ;)

Lucia says, 'That sounds like a great idea.  We will all pay close attention to everything around you guys and us.  Then after you get through scouting and climb back down, we can then decide which way will be best.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2003 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 38

i think we can look for the highest point so we can see as much as possible. how do we know where that is?

2nd Sep, 2003 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 38

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'Hmmm I don't know, what do you think, I just want to start climbing, you know I'm not very patiente. Just tell me what way you think is the fastest and the safest'

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,