[Medieval] Camp III - Page 39 of 47

Come with us?? Mystic the last I heard it - Page 39 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 47 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 39

It would seem to me that we should just grab some climbing gear and get moving , we are burning daylight - and it is much easier to scout by day...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

'Yes, I think you should just find a point that appears high enough that you will be able to see quite a bit, from the top,'  Lucia says and looks at the mountain.  'How about that spot there?'  She asks pointing a high point on the side of the mountain.

As soon as we decide where you guys are climbing the mountain, and what Zenobia and Adauwyr actions are going to be, I will post in the party order to get the story to move along more.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

yeah we need to be climbing already. its just like the military does, first they recon the area then they plan then they strike wink.gif

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

Page 39 III Camp Medieval

I think the actions are pretty simple we should gear up pretty lightly, then climb to the peak, surveying the area... We should be able to deal with just about anything... Mystic were you once a Battle Mage?

Anauwyr then turns to Zenobia and asks "So are you ready? Let's get going."

ACTIONS
- Once Zenobia is ready Adawyr will travel with her to the base of the mountain
- Once there they should scout the immediate vicinity to look for possible dangers
- IF the area is clear they should begin their assent utilizing a rope and spike climb as needed.
- At each plateau they should scout the area as best as possible

And anything else Zenobia can think of....

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

why do you ask if i am a battle mage? whats a battle mage anyway? i think the plan is good now.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

Kane looks at the two scouts and says" good luck we will be right here when you return.  The two of you need to stick togather and get back down as quickly as possable and as safely so good luck and safe scouting."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 39

and why doesnt kane come with us to recon the mountains in case we get into trouble?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 39

Come with us?? Mystic the last I heard it was Zenobia and I going to scout the area...

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,