[Medieval] Camp III - Page 5 of 47

Ok, I am TOTALLY clueless about this!!! (I - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2003 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 5

i think i am all out of money so i will leave it to you guys to buy the stuff. seems like ldsforever, i mean zenobia is loaded.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2003 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

III Camp Medieval

Zenobia will buy from the market Scroll, ink, feather, case to create the map. You all (Lucia and Mystic) need to detailed what you all need from the market and then I will post in the Party Order.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2003 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Lucia will need to purchase 4 rations, and I think 5 skin, waters should be enough for me on this journey.  I am not sure how to figure how much water I need.  I already have 2 skin, waters so, will 5 be enough to last me the journey?

'Zenobia, don't forget to purchase some food for your horse.  Also, I remember Mystic telling us that she has 2 Scroll, ink, feather, case.  So, we shouldn't have to purchase those again, right?'

21st Jun, 2003 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 III Camp Medieval

Right mss! thanks for remind me about Mystic and the ink and stuff ;D

Yes, your food will be enough.

Zenobia needs to purchase horse food only. She has lots of things like tent, lanter, oil, arrows, sword, etc. Note: Just click on my name to see a list of the stuff I have.

Now, let's see what Mystic wants to purchase and then I will post in the party order.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

sorry to take long i have this in my note pad for my equipment
short sword
leather armor
flint  
Scroll
ink
feather
case  
waterskin  
dry rations  
large sack
the only thing i think i would like to have is a bow and arrows and horse if someone cn buy that for me that would be great

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

i just thought of something is there any kind of healing potion we can buy for when we get attacked?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2003 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 5

Hmmm I just checked the market and I didn't see anything about it. Oh I forgot I need to get a horse chain too. Okay are we all ready?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

Ok, I am TOTALLY clueless about this!!! (I hope I do not screw it up for anyone) sad.gif

I am supposed to introduce myself and give my stats.... here they are:
Special Skills: Jeweler and Engraver

Equipment: Sword, Short 10,Flask, Small 1,Lantern 8,Flint 1,Mace 7,Cloak 2,Dry Rations, 1 Day 1

Is that all? LOL.....

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,