[Medieval] Camp III - Page 41 of 47

"Yeah I think we should go to the village" - Page 41 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Sep, 2003 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 47 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2003 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 41

While Zenobia and Adauwyr are scouting the mountains the rest of us will stay on the ground, at the base of the mountain.  We will keep alert to any impending attacks or danger, to the scouts and to ourselves.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2003 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

Ok, we're at the base of the mountain.  Now that Zenobia and Adauwyr have returned and we know what the landscape looks like.  We need to make a plan of which direction we are going to go and what we will do while we are traveling in the direction that we all agree on.  

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

well i guess either way we need to go south so lets just go through the mountain down the path east so at least we know if it is something different from the last time. we can also keep looking at the mountain tops for any signs of activity so we do not get trapped like last time.

5th Sep, 2003 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 41 III Camp Medieval

Zenobia looks at everybody and says 'Well, I would like to hear some plans before I can say what I think we should do. Maybe you Lucia since you're the leader can tell us what do you think we should do first'.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

Lucia looks at Zenobia and says, 'Ok.  Here is my suggestion, I think that we should travel to the east and through the mountain pass there to the south.  During the travels, I want everyone to keep their eyes open for anything.  The magicians will travel in the middle of the group to help shield them better, but they are far from being helpless as to helping in any battles that may insue.  I think that once we get through the valley, we could possibly check out the village called, 'Hordeland' and take in any local lore and gossip there, before heading into the unknown.  Also as we are moving closer to unknown territory, I think it might be best when we set up camp to rest that there should be two on watch at all times during the night.'

[offtopic]I want to hear suggestions from all party members.  Don't get me wrong, I may be the leader, but I can't play the characters, for the members who don't post much in the camp.  We can't form any kind of workable plan with some of us saying 'yea, I agree and I'll go along with whatever the rest of us are going to do'.  Let's try alittle bit of multi-tasking that the GM is talking about.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

I agree that travel to the south is probably our best chance and it will give us a chance to check out the town we saw over there, it definately looks more promising than desert and misty cloudy areas...

Two people on watch? maybe... but we have only four warriors... so two shifts? or put the mages on the first watch for a couple hours then have the warriors take the later shifts as pairs... maybe start night one with cloud and mystic, then Kane/Lucia, then Adauwyr/Zenobia the next night cloud/mystic - Adauwyr/Lucia - Kane/Zenobia on night 3 cloud/mystic - Adauwyr/Zenobia - Kane/Lucia... kinda mix it up a bit so that we can remain more alert through the nights... or something like that...

I think we should use rotating scouts as well... 2 of the warriors should scout ahead a couple hundred yards of the party, looking for trouble or questionable terrain, perhaps using the mountain side as a vantage point by which to see further around the party as we travel. again shake it up a bit, partner switching keeps everyone sharp and no to dependant, besides we are a small enough group that it will also help us as we learn to work together...

Just some ideas...  ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2003 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 41

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'I think is a great idea of traveling east and then south, however this new town 'Hordeland' sounds very dangerous to me but I think we can handle it. I think the idea of Adauwyr about night watching is perfect, however I don't think it's a good idea having two warriors ahead of the group since we don't know what we are expecting from the enemy, we should stick together, don't you all think?"

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 41

"Yeah I think we should go to the village" says Cloud, "Adauwyr's idea sounds good but I also agree with Zenobia that we should really stick together because we will be a stronger team that way"

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,