[Medieval] Camp III - Page 42 of 47

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'No, you didn't - Page 42 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Sep, 2003 - 2:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 47 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 42

I agree with the night shift to an extent, the changing up of partners sounds good.  But, our magicians are still quite young and do not know any spells yet.  It might be best to pair of one of our warriors with one of the magicians during the night shifts.  For example, if an enemy is watching, they might pick off our weaker members.  I know if I were waiting to attack a group, I would attack the weaker ones first, because they would be easy pickings.  We don't want that to happen.

I also think it would best if we all sorta stuck close together. Like Zenobia says, we will soon be in some very dangerous and hostile territory.  We don't need to take too many unneccessary risks that cause one or all of us to fail in this mission.  Cloud is right that we would be stronger as a group instead of individually.  As Mystic says, it would be wise to keep an eye on the mountain ledges, we don't want anymore enemies to get the drop on us again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

okay so can we go now? i am for whatever just so we can keep going

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Since Mystic is for "whatever" can we use him as a decoy???

Seriously though Let's get traveling, as for the night watch, Lucia you are leader so you decide...

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

Page 42 III Camp Medieval

Kane looks at at every one and says" two on night watch togather sounds great.  I think that we should go to the village cause we might be able to gather important info on anything that is going on.  We should get heading out we are waisting daylight just standing here.  I also will voleteir for the first watch tonight so who ever wants to join me in the watch let me know."

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

wanlorn is lucky i am not a higher level magician you just wait!

that made me think how do we know how far you are from the next level?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2003 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

Adauwyr turns to Mystic and asks "Who is this Wanlorn? is he a god? What speak ye of levels? Now perhaps with these insane ramblings perhaps everyone knows why I do not trust mages or their magics..."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2003 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 42

Lucia looks at Mystic and Adauwyr fussing back and forth, sighs and says, 'Enough of that nonsense.  We are not taking care of the business at hand.'

Lucia then looks at everyone and says, 'Ok, well the plan is, we will travel east and take the path through the mountains there to the south.  We will make a quick stop at the village called 'Hordeland' and see if we can't find out some local gossip and lore of the area.  From there, we should then set out for the unknown area.  At nightfall we will set up camp.  The night watch will be as follows:  Kane and Mystic, Zenobia and Cloud, and Adauwyr and myself.  Is there anything else I am forgetting?'

6th Sep, 2003 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 42

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'No, you didn't forget anything. We are ready to go, my friend!'. She then pats Lucia's back and whisper to her ear 'we are very lucky to have you here to put some order, I think we should keep an eye very close to Mystic, he seems hmmm...how to put it.....distractive'.

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,