[Medieval] Camp III - Page 43 of 47

'Mystic, you have a bow and some arrows, you - Page 43 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Sep, 2003 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 47 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 
Closed
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2003 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 43

Lucia looks at Mystic, Adauwyr, and then says to Zenobia, 'Yes, you may be right.  But if Adauwyr weren't fueling some of Mystic's distractions, it probably wouldn't be so bad.  

I almost forgot, we will need to eat soon too.  I vote that we eat while we are traveling to save some time.  Or maybe travel half way or all the way through the pathway and get a bite to eat in 'Hordeland', that is, if the food is worth eating there.'

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2003 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

III Camp Medieval

Zenobia chuckles by Lucia's comment and then says 'We can eat on our way to Hordeland and then there get a proper meal and maybe a place to rest for the night'.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Whad'ya mean adding to his distractions... the boy is scattered enough on his own, tlaking about levels and wanlorns and such... But I do agree we should eat on the run as it were... make up for some lost time...

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

Page 43 III Camp Medieval

Ok, I'm working on the party order already.  

Lucia says, 'Everyone will be responsible for paying for their own meals when we reach Hordeland.'  She then turns to Zenobia and says, 'I should have enough gold to pay for the room this time around for us to share.  If you want to bunk with me.  I also think we should check into a stable for the horse again and possibly carrying the equipment to the room again to keep it more secure.'

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

Lucia is enraged at what she has just witnessed.  She looks at the others and says, 'I think we should help those poor people.  It looks as though there is about 20 of those bandits, including the leader.  I think we might be able to take them and help those poor people out.  I shudder to think what those bandits might do those women, children and old men.  If we are going to strike these bandits, we must act quickly before they realize that we are here.  Whose up for the battle?'

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

Adauwyr Whispers harshly "Quick someone hand me a bow... I want to shoot this ignoramous before he gets out of range... I say we kill 'em all and stake their heads to scare the rest!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 43

i was thinking the same thing, but can we fire a bow from that far and be accurate? maybe we can get them to come to us by making fun of them?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 43

'Mystic, you have a bow and some arrows, you could shot arrows at the leader while those of us who do not have a bow and arrows could strike at the others.  That is a good idea about taunting the bandits to get them to move closer to us.'

Lucia looks at everyone else and says, 'Who else has a bow besides Mystic?'

+  « First of 47 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,