[Medieval] Camp III - Page 44 of 47

let's attack, cloud if you do not have  aweapon - Page 44 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th Sep, 2003 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 47 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 
Closed
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 44

Kane looks at everyone and then looks at the bandits and says " forget this charge them with every thing we got I am going for it ."  Kane starts running with every thing he has got for a full blown attack.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

'Whoa, hold on there, Kane.  We can't be running off without some sort of plan,' Lucia says.  'Let's devise a plan and let's move quickly.  I don't want these bandits to see us, until we're almost on top of them.'

[offtopic]when everyone posts that they are going to go into this battle.  Please be very specific about your characters actions.  This way, the GM knows how and what your character is going to do in the battle.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

i will get close enough to fire my bow accurate at the leader and then look for safety so the warriors do the major fights

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

Page 44 III Camp Medieval

Lucia says, 'Ok, Mystic, that sounds good.'

Hey guys, just a suggestion, but with quick decisions like this, where we need to decide quickly, we can use the chat room (like a 'camp chat').  For all other decisions we will use the camp thread.  It's just a suggestion that the GM told me about last night.  So I'm passing it on to you guys.  I think it would help to move the game along quicker if we did that.  So, what do you guys think of a 'camp chat' for the quick decisions and we use the camp thread for the other decisions?

9th Sep, 2003 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

III Camp Medieval

Zenobia looks impatient and angry at the same time because of the way this people are treating those poor persons, she then turns to Lucia and whisper 'we have to do something but there are 20 of them! do you think we can handle them? I propose that all the warriors can surround them and maybe each of the warriors  can fight 4 or 5 of them. Our magitians can stay up in the mountains with their bow ready to shoot while the warriors are in the ground fighting. A surprise attack is the key here, we have to move fast so they don't have the time to create an strategy."

"She then turns to everybody and says 'Quick!, are you all up to the fight or are they too many?"

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

Cloud says: "I agree with Zenobia, we have to do something, there are children in there too so we can't just run away. They haven't seen us yet, so if we act quickly we can take them by surprise. People with long range attacks should stay back abit and let the warriors go in. If we take out the leader first some of the followers may flee (hopefully)."

[offtopic]am i right in thinking magicians have to learn spells and i havent learnt any yet? so what can i do in battle? lol[/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 44

Lucia says, 'Well said, Cloud.  I think that Mystic should concentrate shooting arrows at the leader, while the rest of us with swords and staffs rush in and attack the others and the leader too.'

[offtopic]Yes, Rob, you are right.  Magicians have to learn spells that's why you buy a weapon to attack with.  You have a staff don't you?  You can use that to attack with.  It may not do too much, but it could help.  ;)[/offtopic]

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 44

let's attack, cloud if you do not have  aweapon wait until one of their side is dead and make a grab for his weapon... at least you might get some use from it.

I think we should let Mystic get in place and start shooting  then when their attention is drawn in his direction we should have a clear shot at their flank. Of course someone shoudl stay and make sure they do not run mystic through... at least until he can get into a tree... once the flankers have started then Mystics protector can come at them - hopefully with the cessation of fire they will think there was only one over there... I volunteer to protect the mage , unless someone else wants to...

+  « First of 47 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,