[Medieval] Camp III - Page 45 of 47

i don't think it had anything to do with the - Page 45 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Sep, 2003 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 47 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 
Closed
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 45

Lucia then turns to everyone and says, 'The magicians will stand back.  Cloud, since you have a staff, it might be better to stand back with Mystic.  Mystic, you shoot your arrows at the leader, from the cover of the mountain side.  Adauwyr, I would like for you to battle along side, Zenobia, Kane and myself.  We will charge the leader and the other bandits.  Fight four or five of the bandits for each of us, if need be.  Let us strike fast and viciously.  Let us not forget that once the battle is over, we should search the bodies of the bandits for any gold or weapons and stuff like that.  Let's move people.'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

You da boss, so yeah that will be fine. Let's just kill 'em and be done with it already

10th Sep, 2003 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'Yes, boss, that's the kind of spirit we need to fight this battle, I'm ready to go'.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

Page 45 III Camp Medieval

flip what do we do now? can we run for it? am i close enough to fire some arrows without hiting zenobia or lucia?

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

! ? ! ? !? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! WHAT ? ! ? ! ? !? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

Adauwyr, Zenobia, Kane and Lucia begin a full charge with swords drawn and ready to battle, however because you are doing this by foot and carrying so many things it seems to take about two minutes before you actually meet with the bandits half way. Ten of the cloaked men remained with the leader and the caravan and ten have chosen to attack under orders
Who's bright idea was it to send everyone into battle full pack?? This I did not agree to. Mystic was supposed to move around sneakily and get into range, then open fire from a different angle than our attack was going to come from... Who called Charge before we were settled on this?? I mean it is obvious from Mystic's last post that he did not even know we were in live combat... Cloud was hiding in the background when he was going to go with Mystic... So Oh fearless leader From beyond the Grave I quip "I sure hope that wisdom besets you before death befalls you."

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

Well that was a surprise!! I guess we didnt take the distance into account when making our decisions before. There's only four of us left now, but what can we do? Mystic and I would be able to escape quite easily if we're still 200m away but what about the other 2? Maybe we could crate some kind of diversion and then all make a run for it? We're outnumbered and 2-men down, we can't afford to lose anymore of the team.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 45

yea, that was a bit of a shock.  I didn't take into account that we were still carrying all of our equipment.  I thought we had our equipment in the wagon.  Mystic, I am not sure how far away you are standing.  Cloud how do you propose creating a diversion and with what?  Zenobia and I are standing there face to face with the bandits.  We don't have a lot of time to make decisions.  But we have to think of something quick or all that will be left will be the magicians.  

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 45

i don't think it had anything to do with the equipment i think it was just the distance. i just looked up the range on a short bow and its 160 :smile.gif so like i said before what we going to do run? maybe the two warriors can fight it out while the magicians escape? i think i opt to start running now!

+  « First of 47 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,