[Medieval] Camp III - Page 46 of 47

sorry i had to run but it looks like you guys - Page 46 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Sep, 2003 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 47 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 
Closed
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 46

Zenobia what items did you load onto the Wagon? There maybe something there mystic and I could use to help, maybe use to divert the attention of the people so you two can escape or something else, any ideas?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

hey thats a good idea the stuff in the wagon might take up their attention!

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Yea, that's a good idea, Cloud, maybe there is something in the wagon.  I don't remember what Zenobia loaded in it.  We'll just have to wait for Zenobia to tell us what she's got loaded in the wagon.

11th Sep, 2003 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 46 III Camp Medieval

Zenobia thinks we should get out of there as soon as possible. Maybe start running while fighting with these bandits, maybe the rest can help by throwing something to them from the wagon. But then there is another idea, more risky though. Since the leader seem the powerful one, maybe while Lucia and Zenobia fights those guys (Zenobia 5 and Lucia 4 of them) somebody else can sneakly and silently get by the back of the caravan and hold the leader hostage and force everybody else to drop their weapons. We can use this fight as a distraction for the 10 men who are with the leader in the caravan (it's pretty obvious they will be watching carefully the fight rather than watching around). So whoever goes to get the leader must know how to do it, must be very wise and efficient for the job . What do you all think?.

[offtopic]Wow, I'm shocked!!!! I agree with Mystic, the key was the distance not really our equipment, anyhow, in what ways you all think the wagon can be used as a distraction? no way two warriors can fight more than 10 people!!! :smile.gif
If you all wanna see Zenobia stuff on the wagon, just click on my profile and you will see the whole list of stuff I have in the wagon, it's a huge list as you all see. You all can use whatever Zenobia has there but please do not throw the wagon itself to them, Zenobia doesn't want to lose all her equipment. [/offtopic]

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2003 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

But all we have is Cloud, unless he has decided to run, like Mystic did.  Trying to run from the battle may be difficult too.  Maybe we could keep fighting while pulling back from the battle.  If Cloud hasn't left us yet, and if we can fight our way close enough to him, he could possibly cause a diversion with a lit torch, by throwing it right behind the bandits or possibly start shooting some arrows with the bow, that he would out of your wagon, when we get into range.  I know that sounds like alot of ifs but then again, maybe Cloud can offer a couple of suggestions, that is, if he hasn't left us too.

[offtopic]The GM said the fire arrow thing won't work.  :-/[/offtopic]

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2003 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

I haven't left you (yet), but I don't know what to do. If i stay I might get killed since we don't have a good plan of what to do at the moment. What about the people the bandits were attacking? Can they help or anything or were they killed?
There's way too many to fight even if I helped because we're way outnumbered. Maybe the best thing to do is make a run for it? I don't know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2003 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 46

Yes, it seems like we don't have option but to run, so Lucia and I should keep fighting while trying to pull back, we could fight while trying to get out of there, maybe Cloud can throw some arrows as a distraction, but it seems like the best thing to do is run away as fast as we can. I don't know what do you all think but maybe Cloud can get on the wagon while we fight and we can start running and jump to the wagon quickly while its moving  and leave immediately.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2003 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 46

sorry i had to run but it looks like you guys are going to die and did not want to stay to see it tongue.gif i told the gm i am going to try and hide somewhere but he said i cannot say much in the camp until we meet up if we meet again

+  « First of 47 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,