[Medieval] Camp III - Page 6 of 47

Wow Mss, I'm impressed with your help on this - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Jun, 2003 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 47 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
23rd Jun, 2003 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 6

Zenobia looks at Sky and say while looking suspicious..."Hmmm how do you know about us and our adventure, I don't think I ever met you before, why you want to join us? what you can offer to our group?" I need to know more about you first", she says coldly while she continue in the market doing her last arrangments.

Note: Sky you need to get more food since our journey will be for a whole week. Do you have enough 'coins' to buy more? you need at least 7 dry rations and 7 water skins.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

zenobia will you be getting me arrows too or just a bow? i saw you put i need a bow in the party order, but i also need arrows too. is sky a rpg member or part of the game?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Mystic, Sky is a RPG member.
Lucia smiles quietly at Sky.  She then looks at Zenobia and says, 'Zenobia, you are our leader for this journey.  You asked Sky a very important question, how does she know of us and our journey?  If Sky has abilities and equipment to help us on our journey, we could let her come along.  The journey could be less difficult with 4 people instead of 3.  But the final decision lies with you.'

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

Page 6 III Camp Medieval

Zenobia, I heard about you from the a great warrior from Trinidad.

I have no coins left.  I did not buy 7 days worth of rations, I bought  things for fire and protection.......

I am not sure what I can offer to you, I am a bit lost...... it is your decision if  you would like for me to get more acquainted with things and wait till next time.

23rd Jun, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

III Camp Medieval

Zenobia listens to Mystic, Lucia and Sky. She's feeling overwhelmed for all the pressure she is getting. She's an experienced warrior, with three people who do not have experience and plus she has to pay stuff for them, not a very good deal really. But she's in the adventure and does not have many options. She looks at Mystic and say, "well...you have to say what you want, if you asked for a bow I will think you have arrows, I cannot check that for you too", says Zenobia kind of tired. She looks at Lucia and says 'Thanks for your support and counsel'.
Then she looks at sky and say, 'Well, you can come with us but you need to follow directions', I will but some extra food for your journey.
Zenobia looks hard in the outside but she has a great heart although nobody knows about it.

24th Jun, 2003 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III

Okay I think mystic and sky need this:

Mystic neeed a long bow and 12 arrows

Sky needs 7 dry rations and 7 water skin

Is that correct?

Since Sky is a warrior, I suggest that she can be working with Lucia and Zenobia on the front row and in case of an unexpect attack she will defend also with them.
What are your thoughts?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 6

Lucia looks intently as Zenobia speaks.  She feels great to be going on this journey with everyone.  She is also very thankful that Zenobia is helping to make sure everyone has enough rations and water.
'Zenobia, many thanks for the help with getting me some more food and water for this journey.  Your plan of placement sounds good, but what happens if we get attacked from behind?  If that was to happen, our magician will be the first one to be attacked.  Shall Sky or I walk with Mystic to help protect her?  I know she is inexperienced as Sky and I, but with her being a beginning magician, she knows of no magic spells at this time to protect her.'  Lucia smiles quietly at Zenobia and says, 'I am not saying this will happen, but there could be a possiblity of it.  I think we should be prepared for an attack from any direction.  But of course, the choice is yours, Zenobia.'

24th Jun, 2003 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Wow Mss, I'm impressed with your help on this game thanks. smile.gif I think Lucia should stay with Mystic to protect her and Zenobia will stay with Sky.
Let see what the rest of the team has to say and I will reply to Party Order.

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,