[Medieval] Camp III - Page 7 of 47

We should set a camp around a good tree. Zenobia - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Jun, 2003 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 47 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 7

i like the idea and thanks for remembering my arrows wink.gif its a good thing the gm picked up on it. how will we be travelling? on foot or in the wagon? only one horse is going to take all of us? i think we should have at least one more horse cause something could happen to zenobia's horse and then we are stuck sad.gif but i am just ready to go whatever you people decide.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2003 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

III Camp Medieval

Zenobia cannot spend more money for now, let's just go with one horse. We can take turns to ride on the wagon, mostly the wagon will carry our stuff that otherwise will be harder to carry on our backs.

I will post now in the Party Order. Oh I need a horse chain too!

26th Jun, 2003 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Just FYI

I have updated all characters, your profile will now show your equipment and stats as recorded in my log. As you use stuff I will deduct it from my log, but will not update your profile until the end of the adventure.

26th Jun, 2003 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 III Camp Medieval

Thanks JB wink.gif

Zenobia thinks we should share whatever money we found in equal parts. She spent too much money buying stuff for the rest of the team and even though she doesn't not obligate them to pay her back for the stuff she bought for them, she will expect it from them as a proof of gratitude. wink.gif

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

Lucia thinks for a moment and looks at Zenobia and says, 'If we find any gold, we should divide it evenly amongst ourselves.  But, I would like to pay you back the gold you spent to buy my rations and water.  That only seems fair to you, because you did not have to buy me anything.  But you did, and I would like to pay my debt to you.  Then if I have any left, I would like to hold on to it.'  Lucia then looks to Mystic and Sky and says, 'It is only fair that we pay Zenobia back for what she has bought for us.  Don't you think?'

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2003 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

i will take whatever i just ant to start already. yup i agree lds should get her money back. thanks for giving me protection because i will need it!

i was just looking at what everyone has and no one bought armor like me? maybe i am the best protected now smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2003 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 7

we actually started! ok i would like to be at watch but i am not too good a fighter so should i wake up someone if i hear something? maybe we should not make a fire because then someone might see us? i have to find out about spells

29th Jun, 2003 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

We should set a camp around a good tree. Zenobia is happy that she has a tent for all of them to sleep in.  She thinks that Mss and her should watch first since they're the ones who seems to be more strong warriors. Sky and Mystic can sleep.

Zenobia has in hand her a long sword and next to her she has her bow and arrows. She is looking around very carefully, to every noise, to every moment. She knows for experience there are lots of wolves around and she must be prepared. She thinks they should leave around 5:00am.

Now, Lucia and Sky must say what they wanna do and then we will take a decision all together and post it in the Party Order.

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,