[Medieval] Camp III - Page 9 of 47

Mystic, I don't know if you're supposed to - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Jul, 2003 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 47 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
2nd Jul, 2003 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 9

Mss, I will never feel you're questioning me wink.gif I appreciate it a lot your inputs and help smile.gif

Zenobia thinks that Lucia and her will have to share her food with Mystic and Sky. She is glad that Lucia offer herself to draw, she would like to know if Mystic knows how to draw and then we will make the decision on who will do it.
So far everybody agrees we will go through the valley. Anything else?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2003 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

I don't think there is anything else.  Could it be safe to say for you to post in the party order now?  Or are we still going to wait and see what Mystic says and see if Sky is going to  post in the camp?  Just curious, because it's been since your last post in camp and still no one has posted in camp.  Or do you feel we should wait a little longer?  

4th Jul, 2003 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

I'm going to reply to Party Order we cannot wait any longer
[offtopic] Mss, you see why we have to have so many rules for the game? people come to play and after they're not serious enough to keep it up :smile.gif oh well...[/offtopic]

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

Page 9 III Camp Medieval

Lucia shudders and looks around at the mountain ledges.  She also begins to think it to be odd that there isn't even a bird or hawk flying around in the sky.  It's something about the breeze blowing that really sets things off.

She looks at the others and says, 'Is it me, or does something just not seem right about this area?  I do not think that we should dwell upon this area very long.'  

Lucia looks at Zenobia and says, 'don't you think it might be best to keep moving?  I did not even think about a possible attack from the mountain sides.  It could be possible.  Even if this is the easiest route to travel, time wise.  It may not be the safest until we get away from this mountain area.  What do you think?'

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

i am going to take out an arrow and have my bow ready so if anything happens i can shoot. maybe someone can climb the mountain and see if they see anything? who is going to share some food with me? can we hunt for food in this game?

6th Jul, 2003 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III

Zenobia looks at Mystic and say : "Here, get some of my food, if you feel more hungry you can go around and see if you can hunt something".

She then looks at Lucia and says "Yes, there is something wrong with this area, I heard that the spirits of the men I killed in the last adventure are looking for me for vengeance, but don't worry, all those are just made up stories by people from the village. I'm ready to attack anybody who thinks that can scare. Nobody threaten in anyway to Zenobia" she says in a very serious tone.

"Let's move on people. Let's see what's behind the mountains, get ready for a surprised attack".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 9

okay i am going to try and stay underneath the wagon, if someone sees something to shoot at then i will fire an arrow in that direction. can we take sky's stuff?

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

Mystic, I don't know if you're supposed to take a dead party member's things or not.  Maybe LDS, will be able to answer that.

Lucia is horrified that Sky was killed and can't believe that she was hit.  Lucia thought that she watching closely.  But obviously not close enough.  While taking cover under the wagon, she looks to Zenobia for some kind of plan.

'Zenobia, what are we going to do?  Should we press on and risk being hit by arrows?  Or should we keep our cover by the wagon and wait until we can see who is attacking us?  It is hard to tell which direction the arrow could have came from.  It could have came from either side of the mountain ledge.'

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,