[Medieval] Camp III - Page 10 of 47

Lucia listens to what Mystic says.  Lucia - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th Jul, 2003 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 47 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
6th Jul, 2003 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 10

Mystic yes, you can take Sky's stuff but you need to tell specifically what are you going to take.

Lucia can give half of one ration to Mystic and Zenobia will give her other half  of a ration and then Mystic needs to make an effort to look for food by herself. So far, she has not done too much working as a team. Zenobia don't plan to feed people who doesn't like to work and that only observes.

I think we should wait a lil bit and then press forward and get ready for anything that may happen to us. Any ideas, plan or suggestions?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2003 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

Sounds good, but one question, is the wagon like a covered wagon (where you can sit in it to get out of the sun) or is just a plain wagon?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2003 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Ok, well the GM answered my question about the wagon.

Lucia asks, 'how they are going to use the wagon as a barrier because the mountain ledge is above us.  Maybe it might be best if we hide under the wagon.  We would be able to attack if someone were to walk up, but what if they just use to take some of our stuff?  We may have to take turns looking up to see if anyone tries to rob us.'

7th Jul, 2003 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 III Camp Medieval

I think that's a great idea Mss! Let's do that, anything else? Let me know if you all are ready for me to post in the Party Order. Thanks.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2003 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

well I would like
Flask, Small
Lantern
Flint
Cloak
from sky i don't want the weapons, someone else can take that. thanks for the food i will try to hunt if we make it through this mountain

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2003 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III

Well, if we can take Sky's stuff.  I think that I would like to have her short sword.  I know I already have one.  But just in case, for some strange reason, my sword breaks.  I will have a spare.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2003 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 10

hey zenobia i cannot do much as a magician you are the one with all the muscles why don't you go fight them! like i said i will have my bow ready, if i spot anything then i will shoot! i think someone has to go to the mountain top and see where these people are i said that in the beginning anway but no one listened!

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2003 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 10

Lucia listens to what Mystic says.  Lucia thinks for a moment and says to Mystic, 'we don't know who is shooting arrows or where they are located.  Therefore, there is no way to really attack someone you can't see.  Plus, I believe that if one of us were to climb up the side of the mountain, we would surely be shot by an arrow too before we could even see who it was.  Because whoever it is up there has the advantage, because they are up above us.'

Lucia then looks at Zenobia and Mystic and says, 'we need to devise some sort of plan to get out of this area.  As much as I hate to say it, we must get going.  Because it looks like whoever shot the arrow, is also playing the waiting game.  We can't just hide under the wagon forever.  We are in danger if we remain and we are in danger if we try to leave.  I hate to sound impulsive, but I think we must try to press on.  Besides, the only people that could even try to attack this person back, would be Zenobia and Mystic.  Because you both have a bow and some arrows.  There is little I can do unless the attacker were to be on the ground, for all I have to attack with is my swords.'

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,