[Medieval] Camp III - Page 2 of 47

Hello.  'Lucia' is here and I am - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Jun, 2003 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
15th May, 2003 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 2

mystic...sorry I could not reply before. Since we need a leader and decide key positions and roles for the game, I think it will be wiser to wait for more people to join, don't you think? smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2003 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

i am no expert so i will have to go with what you say i guess. how come more are not signed up for this?

16th May, 2003 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III RPG PBP Medieval World

Because most of them do not want to feel committed to the whole game. We want serious players who can follow it through and not abandoned it in the middle of the game...

16th May, 2003 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 III Camp Medieval

The Game Master says...

Because most of them do not want to feel committed to the whole game. We want serious players who can follow it through and not abandoned it in the middle of the game...

Don't mean to barge into your camp, but  I agree with LDS, you should wait until serious players join because you will just end up getting your character kill. Mystic, if you have friends with similar interest then you can invite them here wink.gif

Post Date: 23rd May, 2003 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

III Camp Medieval

ok so when do we get those serious players that you wrote about? i've been ready to play days now sad.gif sad.gif

25th May, 2003 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III

The Game Master says...

ok so when do we get those serious players that you wrote about?

I replied to this in the Welcome Board. Basically you can check Eyesonu now that he is back (he is RPGer), see if LDS is ready and that makes three of you ready to go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2003 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Okay peoples I think we are ready to start this scenario. Get your camp in order by Friday and we will start then.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2003 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp III
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp III World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

Hello.  'Lucia' is here and I am a warrior.  I hope I am not too late to start playing.  I am ready for the adventure.  I am new at this, so please be patient with me while I learn the ropes.  But I hope to be a useful asset to the group.  :)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,