[Medieval] Party Order 2 - Page 4 of 4

Zenobia takes the horse back to Loric and - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Apr, 2003 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
20th Apr, 2003 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2 - Page 4

She tries to open the chest with her fork and it's becoming very frustrated because she has the feeling that the scroll is hiding there!.
Zenobia takes out the gag from the mouth of the hostage and in a very bad mood says 'Speak out! what do you want to say?!!!'. She thinks the hostage knows where the key is hidden to open the chest. Maybe he has it or it's hidden somewhere in the cave. Based on his answer, Zenobia plans to take with her the chest box and the hostage and look for that key.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2003 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

"Do you think I'm going to be so dumb to let you go?!!! I know you will NOT return once I leave you and I'm not going to take that chance!"says Zenobia to the hostage.
She puts her sword on his neck and looking him straight into his eyes she tells him very softly..."Listen, I can kill you right now if I want to, but I'm in a good mood. So tell me where the key is and we will be going together to get it. If the key is not where you tell me, you're dead man sweetheart. Do we understand each other?".

21st Apr, 2003 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2 RPG PBP Medieval World

"Eureka! Zenobia shouts. She starts laughing with excitement. She takes the lot of gold pieces and the three rubies and put it on her bag keeping an eye at the same time of the hostage.
By Zeus!, what's inside of this the leather case she asks herself? and suddenly shouts to the hostage saying:  Is the scroll in here??? Answer me if you don't want me to make a red sea out of yourself!".

21st Apr, 2003 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Order Party Medieval

"Finally!. Zenobia shouts in excitment. She takes the scroll and put it carefully on the bag. She starts checking also the other people dead to see if they have something that may be useful for her. She's thinking in what to do with the hostage. He said the truth afterall so she will not kill him but she will gag his mouth and tie his arms and legs again so he cannot escape.
She salutes him with a big smile on her face and face the exit of the cave and get ready for her way back to Greaves's home.

21st Apr, 2003 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

"Ummmm....some of them are dead and others were to frighten to continue. I'm the only one remaining and I did the whole job all by myself!!!! Here is your scroll . Now I want my reward please".

21st Apr, 2003 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2

Zenobia takes the horse back to Loric and pays him the 60 gold pieces that was arranged two weeks ago. She has on her pocket 1,060 gold pieces and she plans to go to the market right away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Party Order 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,