[Medieval] Party Order 2 - Page 2 of 4

Zenobia and Lupus don't think it's a good - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Apr, 2003 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2003 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 2 - Page 2

Kagan just glances at the direction of Greaves voice, gives a sigh of frustration, and then turns back to the group ignoring Greaves.

"All right.  Now that he is gone we get everything else in order.
We are in agreeance that we will be getting the horses tonight and looking around the town during the day to make out our route, Right?"

"Now we can split up and check out the village.  Your best bet is to stay near the homes, it isn't likely that any of the govrenment building and such will be holding any horses.  Let us all meet back here this evening at sundown and report what you have seen and then we will plan further.

Kagan pauses a moment and looks at Greaves hut out of the corner of her eye and says:

On second thought let us meet at the tower  and then I shall take you to my hut and we can plan there.  I will feel more at ease not being watched."  

Don't make yourselves obvious.  If there is an opportunity to trade do so while we are still in the village.  Be casual."  

"Now let's split up.  Lady Moab you go with Fion and Lupus and check out the southside of the village.  Zenobia and I will check out the east side.   Remember to take a good look at your surroundings so that you know where you are going tonight."  

I would ask that Zenobia and Lady come and help tonight but three is enough and too many helpers might be more trouble than help.  No offense meant. "  

But you can help us by keeping an eye out for anything strange going on.  

Ready?

Fion turns to Kagan and says:
"Ready."
"A couple of things to look for.
Locate where the horses are. Locate any possible problem to access- like dogs that may bark
No Stallions! Mares and geldings only.
Note if the horses have tack handy.
Also, if you see feed bags (nose bags) let me know about them also. "
"Lady Moab, I'm ready when you are."

Lupus says:
Let us  go and prpare to steal.  I am ready.

The group splits up.  Fion, Lupus and Lady going South and Zenobia and Kagan going east.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2003 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2
A Friend

Order Party Medieval

Kagan walks over quickly to Greaves with a peturbed look as well. She sighs heavily thinking that if this old man was going to be so particular, he himself should go on the journey to get the scroll himself.  

It is the thirst for an adventure that drives Kagan to respond to such errands as this scroll not money.  What good is money when a good thief could have what he or she wants for the taking?

As she is next to Greaves making sure there is a good small distance between them, She awaits his remarks expecting the reprimands and also directions on how this whole affair should be conducted.  If that is what he about to do Kagan will listen with frustrated patience, because if had any tips on how to go about things he should have said so first off.  Grumpy old people were so exasperating.

She quickly looks in the directon that Fion and the others have gone and is glad they are not here right now.  then looking back at Greaves waits for him to speak.

Whatever he says or asks or rants and raves about Kagan has made up her mind to remain cool and calm and expect the unexpected.

Zenobia is ready to get a move on.  As she has stated prior to our plans being set and waits to see what Greaves wants. 

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2003 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 2 RPG PBP Medieval World

As Fino walks away he glances back at Greaves.

"Gonna slap that grouchy old man before it's over with" he mutters to himself.

[edit]Only Party Leader posts here unless specifically mentioned otherwise by GM within the current scenario. Keep all comments to the camp. Thanks.[/edit]

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2003 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2
A Friend

Page 2 Order Party Medieval

Kagan looks at Zenobia with a bewildered look on her face and then asks her to go get the others.

Fortunately Fion was within earshot and heard the exchange. Still muttering to himself about the proposed fate of the grouchy old man, he came back over.

Kagan slowly approaches the group and says:

"I hate to put off our plans but I think that we should all go together.  We need to go and find Loric.  The name is a bit familiar and I think I know where to locate him."

31st Mar, 2003 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

Kagan, Stranger and Lady Moab are disarmed. The remaining people in the team are Zenobia and Lupus.
Zenobia looks at Lupus with a shocked face realizing that we are alone in this adventure. She asks Loric what he wants the 300 gold pieces for, she's concerned because it's a lot of money. She explains him that we are only two of us and that's a lot of money if he can charge us less. But she will answer that based on his answer. She doesn't want to waste time or money in something that she doesn't need.

2nd Apr, 2003 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2

Zenobia is a warrior so she can do the first watch while Lupus sleep. This will be a hard challenge but we will get it right.
We should get the two horses, we will need it since it will be a long trip. Let's NOT mention to Greaves about it because he will definetly give us trouble if we do. Let's just start the journey.  We can hire somebody later on in our way if we need it.  (Zenobia thinks we will definetly need help but there are always around willing souls to give us a hand in exchange for some gold pieces) .  
Zenobia looks at Lupus and he doesn't seem to want any horse, so she gets a horse for herself and Lupus will walk. We accept his condition and that we will repay him in a 2 weeks period. But Because she's afraid that he goes and tells Greaves that there are only two of us doing the job, Zenobia gets very close to Loric and look at him straight into his eyes and grin at him,  she's trying to use her 'women's powers' to get what she wants. She knows her soul and beauty are pretty low but considering the beauty of the women around the village and that they're mostly elders, she thinks she looks really good. She then talks very softly into his ear and tell him 'Please, don't tell Greaves that we are only the two of us in this adventure, ...who knows, in my way back we could get together and go out sometime'. She then winks at him with a soft smile on her face. Lupus wants to laugh loud but he tries to contain himself.  

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Apr, 2003 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2 - Page 2

Zenobia don't like the idea of Lupus walking, he will make the things to move slower. She asked me to come on the horse with her since both of them fit perfectly there and in this way they will not waste so much time. Zenobia suggests to Lupus to look for a good place to eat something quick and continue our journey without any delay.

6th Apr, 2003 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 2 World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

Zenobia and Lupus don't think it's a good idea to camp since the wolves are all around. They want to continue the journey to the mountains. Both of them are in the horse that even though it may move slower it's more safe than just camping and waiting for the wolves to show up and kill us. Zenobia ask Lupus to get in charge of the horse on the front while she's at the back with sword in hand in case she needs to chastise any wolf. Also we don't know if any enemy will appear when we get closer to the mountains....but Zenobia is ready. Lupus pretty much just follow directions, he's also anxious to reach destination as soon as possible. Although we may be tired we know it's worth it....we will get what we came for.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Party Order 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,