[Medieval] Camp 2 - Page 6 of 11

Here's my decision.  We will wait - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Mar, 2003 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2003 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp 2
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp 2 - Page 6

Lupus is ready to go either way. He being a thief he fights with bow and arrow for ranged targets or can switch to the  dagger to fight. Armed with grappling hook he can go above to ran hell from above. also to get over walls quickly.  Personally Lupus thinks that we should steal two horses, but he will let the leader decide at any rate. Being a thief or having two thiefs in your group one will have to notice we don't always play by societies rules.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2003 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp 2
A Friend

Camp Medieval

OK,
So far we've got two bows.
Vale, I would forget that dagger for close in thing.
when we get into it, stick to the bow.

We'll get all that together later, when everybody else chimes in, but keep in mind that it's pretty hard to carve a man up whose thirty yards away, firing arrows into you.

23rd Mar, 2003 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp 2 RPG PBP Medieval World

OK,
So far we've got two bows.

Zenobia has a long sword, short bow, club, and also arrows and holder.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2003 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp 2
A Friend

Page 6 Camp Medieval

Zenobia,
That makes two warriors. This is good.
With two of us up front, we can hold off an attack while our Mages do their thing.

All we really need to do is delay them.

That also makes three bows. We can lay down a devastating first response field of fire.

We are getting close here.

Bowmen, start thinking a "mantra". Keep telling yourself this:
Fire and Move! Fire and Move!
Don't stay in the same spot. Fire and Move.

Where you move to, of course, will be determined by individual terrain, the enemy's position, and the position of our "Patriot Missle", the Mage.

23rd Mar, 2003 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Camp Medieval

Zenobia,
That makes two warriors. This is good.
With two of us up front, we can hold off an attack while our Mages do their thing.

Remember that we are in level 0 which means that the Magitians cannot cast any spells yet. For more info read the thread "Medieval, Spell Casting' and 'Medieval Character Types' . So they cannot really do nothing until we go to the next level. It seems like everything rest on us the warriors and the thieves.
Where is Bink? we are discussing all this but until she posts in the Medieval Order the GM doesn't acknowledge all this.
We need to create a quick strategy which will allow us to keep safe our magitian (we have only one in the group).
I would suggest that each one of us can post a strategy, if anybody likes the idea of somebody else strategy just says so,  and then finaly Bink will post it in the Party Order.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2003 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp 2
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp 2

Two warriors One mage two thiefs. Each group has their own specialties. Two warriors should protect the mage no matter what. They are the best with weapons, theoratically. The two thiefs  should try to remain mainly hidden and stealthy. Stealth is a thiefs primary weapon. We should do this to draw an enemy in and then release hell.  Therefore every one will be protceting the mage.  Therefore I suggest we move in a formation that is warrior magitian( sorry for spelling) warrior in the center of the path. The two thiefs will travel on the wings. I appologize if this is not clear. It is a basic formation though. It will maximize defense of the mage. It can also go vis versa. Two thiefs and mage and warriors on the wings. As we meet someone mage slows and allows the warrior to pass. Then after all clear ( pardon the millitary phrase) mage moves back into position.  

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2003 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp 2
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp 2 - Page 6

But another thing came to mind about the horses we should get three if we decide to steal them one for the mage and two for the warriors/thiefs. This will save the strength and also it will make it easier to do the said formation those who are by the mage. it is a continuation of my said strategy.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2003 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp 2
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp 2 World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Here's my decision.  We will wait until nightfall and then go out and steal three horses.  Lupus and I will go out when we know that the villagers are alseep.  The rest of the party is to rest and prepare to leave.  We will meet at the southside of the village just out of it's boundaries.  

We will travel by night and rest by day.

When a battle arises the Warriors will be in the front as they are more skilled with swords and bows.  The thieves will remain in the shadows and use their stealth to sneak up on the enemy and set traps.  The magician will have to make due with her short sword as best as she can.  

Everyone needs to rest up now and prepare for tonight.  

Fion if you want to accompany Lupus and me then say aye, and we'll get down, remember we will need to move silently so only take your longsword.  We will have to keep watch of the guard towers somehow and try to avoid them as much as possible.  

Let us go take a look around the town first in the daylight so that we can find the horses now and know where to go after nightfall and make find the best route to the south side of town where we will meet the others.  

When you find the horses take notice of their owners, and the animals lodgings and how to get them out without having to use force or breaking gates etc...

Bring just a little bit of food, I'll spare some of my dry rations, to try and entice the horses out to make as little sound from them.  

Everyone ready?  Any suggestions to help things run more smoothly, feel free.  

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,