[Medieval] Camp - Page 5 of 12

Okay... so the final decision is? Need Amaris - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2003 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
22nd Feb, 2003 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp - Page 5

I agree biggrin.gif Now, let's just wait for the rest to say what they think smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2003 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

Camp Medieval

Go ahead.  The sooner we find out what's up, the better.  I'm ready.  Be careful shadow.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2003 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp RPG PBP Medieval World

I agreed it.I am going to the back door.
If someone rushed out from the door, I will stop him.

I am strong enough,but you must be careful.

And take care of your backside.

22nd Feb, 2003 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Camp Medieval

We cannot count on Shadow. He's trapped inside the hut!. So everything will rest in your hands Amaris.
I prepare my torch, my arrows and my long sword and I asked Nick who seem very frighten what he thinks about going inside with me while Amaris stay in the outside as an option in case we need help. I wanted Amaris going inside but I don't see that she has a sword. I don't want to risk her life.
Since Nick is a blacksmith, he uses my fork trying to open the door and he is succesful. We leave the door closed but unlocked. Nick and I go inside while Amaris stay outside expecting for the worst.
What do you all think guys?

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2003 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

Camp Medieval

The man in the room seems not so hostile,at lest,he needs help.
He closed Shadow in just because he didn't konw whether we were friends or enemy.
My advise:
    In this case,we should let the man know why we come here and what we want to do. Amaris' soul is 10 and she is a Artist,so she can tell the man all about these.After saying "we are coming in now",Medusa and I enter the house.Sword in hand ,I am the first,then Medusa whose hand hold a lighted torch.Amaris stands outside near the door.Medusa has a sword and a staff,she is using the sword,so she givees the staff to Amaris.Amaris uses the staff to jam the door .In this way,the door is keeping open,we will not be so easy separated.

After entering the house,we will try to contact Shodow.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2003 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp

Well whoever is inside knows that we are all friends to shadow and that we are here for a reason.  I think that we all should enter together leaving the door open in case we need to escape.  This man has powers or says he does anyway.   so be careful.  Don't be too ready to use your weapons but keep them close by and and easy to get to.  Nick go in first, I don't have a weapon, except my staff.  Medusa stay at the rear close by the door.  
Everyone agree?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2003 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp - Page 5

I believe this is a test and that the man is greaves himself.  Still be on your guard.  

23rd Feb, 2003 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Okay... so the final decision is? Need Amaris (Bink) to post what you guys are going to do in the 'Party Order' thread.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,