[Medieval] Camp - Page 11 of 12

Medusa has a staff and she gave it to Nick - Page 11 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Mar, 2003 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2003 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp - Page 11

Amaris is anxious to get going so she votes to leave as soon as possible.  She has all of her gear ready and is just waiting for everyone else to decide.  

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Camp Medieval

I see you're anxious wink.gif We should eat something light before to go, get ready everything and leave in an hour.

6th Mar, 2003 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp RPG PBP Medieval World

What do you all think?. I think we should camp in a pocket of trees but I'm not sure. I think also we should light a fire because we may get very cold at night. We should get a couple of hours of sleep and continue our journey. What are your thoughts?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2003 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

Page 11 Camp Medieval

If there is a secluded flat area in the woods Amaris could set up her tent and the three  could try to cram in, or at least two  and the body heat will help  to keep warm.  If a fire is lit, it should be a small one, we don't want to attract attention to ourselves and so soon, but we may not have to worry about that for a while yet.  

8th Mar, 2003 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Camp Medieval

Wow that was a great battle guys!!! wink.gif
What do you all think we should do now?. I think we should stay alert maybe resting but not actually sleeping, after all, who can sleep after that? smile.gif
Oh, and also do you all think we should use one of those little tonics to give us strength since we are not eating properly?

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp

I am pretty unnerved right now.  That was scary and exciting at the same time and gross.  I'm covered in guts.  I know I can't sleep.  I am thirsty after all of this and I would like to rest a bit.  Where is IO?  I don't think that wolves will try another attack.  I'll keep watch again until it's Medusa's turn and will be ready to go in the morning.  I'll see if my the arrow I used is retrievable.  If it isn't broken then I'll take it from the wolf, no sense in just leaving perfectly good arrows lying around.  Maybe we should do something with the wolves bodies so no one knows we've been here.  We could try and dig shallow graves for them with something or drag them into the woods and bury them underneath some stones and tree limbs.  If we come to a stream or a creek, I'll need to clean up as best I can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp - Page 11

Amaris is very upset at the loss of IO.  She remains quiet and somber.  She didn't think she would lose her animal so quickly.  Amaris was quite fond of IO, and making good progress with her.  IO was very quick to learn.  Perhaps there is hope for the dog.  She was a stray after all so she was a little wild but probably not wild enough for the wilderness.  IO would have come in handy to track the cave.  Well she's gone now.
Amaris will was herself as best as  she can.  She also fills her flask and drinks freely of the water in the stream.  Amaris looks to Medusa with a questioning look.  She wants to know if medusa thinks they should set up a camp in this spot. Amaris thinks it might be a good idea, it will help to be near some water for a while, so they can drink as much as they like and refill their skins and flasks.  Also it might help with the food.  Amaris is no trapper but has some skill with a bow, she and Medusa can go and find some wild game tonight that will help them keep some strength and save the elixer for more difficult times.      

10th Mar, 2003 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 11

Medusa has a staff and she gave it to Nick for him to use it as a weapon to stab some fishes from the river. Medusa is also a cook, so she doesn't worry much about how 'dinner' will taste like, she's very hungry and the others also. Nick goes and catch some fishes and Medusa cook them on a fire that they have made to keep themselves warm during the night. Everybody enjoys it and they are full. Thet rest during the night and keep watch like usual until the next morning arise.

Anything else you wanna add bink?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,