[Future Earth] Brainstorm

[future Earth] Brainstorm - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Oct, 2003 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (29) »
Closed
21st Sep, 2003 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Here you need to decide who will be 'squad leader' or the equivalent of 'camp leader' in Medieval. Then you need to plan your strategies here. The GM does not post here nor does he look here for information. For the story to continue a decision must be reached in this thread by all players, and then that decision or decisions must be posted in the 'squad order' by the squad leader.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2003 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

i got to get used to these new terms smile.gif okay who will be squad leader? not me, i vote for you lds if you come in here.

12th Oct, 2003 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

okay let's see if I don't mess up this time ;D. I can be the leader I guess. smile.gif

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

cool, i guess we need to put party order or whatever you call it in this game. you can put whatever since it looks like its just the two of us.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2003 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

alright, do we need to make some sort of plan or reaction to the first part of the story now? i just read it should we try and follow the guy?

15th Oct, 2003 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Yes, we should follow the guy very carefully. I can go first so no nobody suspects we are following him and then you follow right after me...let's get cracking

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2003 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ok that sounds like a good plan, i have to follow you anyway as its my first time playing this game.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs

just read the story, lets just follow and see where it leads us, but we should be on guard incase its a trap or something

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,