[Future Earth] Scenario I

[future Earth] Scenario I - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 31st Oct, 2003 - 9:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
22nd Mar, 2003 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

[center] Scenario I [/center]
:spock: Only Admin posts here. To make a response to what happens here, please post in the thread called, '[Future Earth] Operations'.

It's night...

Time for party, everyone usually goes down to the local club to party. Being a city is fast paced, you sometimes go there to get 'peace of mind'. You often sit by a certain table near a darkened corner of the club sipping on a mixture of herbs and orange juice (the latest health craze called, 'The Sober'). From there you have a good vision of all that comes in and all that goes out of the club.

All seems normal except for this night, a strange person comes into the club that no one notices except you. There is something about this person that is not right. You quickly laugh in your mind because you singled out this individual out of the 100's of other nut heads that come into the club nightly.

He is all dressed in heavy clothing, has a big firm body and seems to not be in a mood for chit chat. His brow is tensed so as to portray the 'bad' attitude under his skin.
He surveys the lub looking first to the left and then to the right in a manner that makes you suspect that his drak shades may contain some kind of sensor. He then walks over to the bar and sits on the stool.

The bar tender approaches and his lips move. After a few seconds the bar tender gives him a drink. He picks up the glass carefully and sips slowly while once again surveying the club.

You feel tempted to observe this guy even closer... you wait, you watch, you wonder...

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2003 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

As the night progresses you find your eyes drifting towards the dance floor. People are dancing to the new wave sounds of the DJ. Lasers, fast drinks and what seems to be 'high' expressions dominate the faces of those there. You often wonder why you even bother to come as there is so much better things to do. Your mind then thinks about the stranger and you glance back to where he was sitting, but he is gone! You start looking around the club and then to the exit just in time to see him leaving. You look at your drink, still half full... you wonder if you should follow.

16th Oct, 2003 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Bloody and Mystic start whispering in the middle of the club, they can hardly listen to each other because the music is so loud.

Bloody says to Mystic "This guy seems very suspicious. Quick!, I will follow him to see what is he up to, you follow me right after and have your eyes well open since may be we will get in trouble."  

Bloody moves quickly but wisely towards the exit of the club, she turns her back to see if Mystic is following her, she makes signs to her to hurry....and they're both out of the club to find out what direction the stranger took.

You feel like you are on the latest James Bond movie. Yes, they still have a character called, 'James Bond' and you wonder how such things survived through the ages since your grandfather told you about strange places called, 'cinemas'. The stranger enters the jet tube (an elevator). Everything is more or less 'clear plastic' so you can see that he is going towards the ground floor. You take another jet tube close by. The stranger comes out into the sidewalk, it is busy, he looks both ways as though he wants to cross the busy street, but instead turns right and starts walking casually down the far right of the sidewalk near to the buildings. You follow from a safe distance.

The stranger stops and bends his head, he seems to be using some sort of fancy pipe to inhale a stimulant (often used by druggies). You watch as the stranger walks casusally without a care in the world. The stores are closed, but the stranger occassionally glances through the windows, then all of a sudden he makes a hard right into a dark alley.

You are surprised by this sudden movement on his part and then wonder if he has not seen you or trying to escape your follow?

GM: Do you wish to follow or stop? Say what you will do.

18th Oct, 2003 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Bloody looks at Mystic and whispers...

"What do you wanna do? You wanna follow him?"

and Mystic replies,

"Yeah you go first and I will be right behind, we should take our time and go step by step without going to far from the street."

Bloody takes out her handgun from her waist and cocks it. She looks at Mystic and make a sign of silence and then she makes her a sign that she's going towards the area where the guy went. She breathes deeply and moves quickly while Mystic follow her behind...

They peer around the corner. This section of the alley is very dark, there is only sufficient light from the street you are on to show a few steps into the passageway. You strain your eyes a bit and notice that the stranger is surrounded by what seems to be a gang of three figures. A possible mugging or are they 'friends'? You look on some more, but based on the rough way they are handling him you can tell it is nothing 'pretty'.

GM: What do you want to do?

20th Oct, 2003 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

"Oh boy", says Bloody to Mystic. She continues... "You have no weapons? we cannot do much then because those three guys maybe armed...just stay very very very quiet and make no noise, I want to hear what they're saying, Bloody says. Don't even think about making any fighting move okay... "

It seems that they are questioning the man and then one of the guys kicks him. A fight ensues, but the stranger seems to be handling things rather well as you notice he is using some form of fighting technique that is putting his assailants on the ground. He then looks your way, looks back at his foes who are now out cold and turns and starts to walk deeper into the darkness of the alley.

GM: Say what you want to do now.

21st Oct, 2003 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Bloody and Mystic follow him very slowly but cautiously... and they both try to keep a good distance from him in case the stranger tries to attack them. Both of them are wondering who is he and where is he going... as you go deeper into the alley you notice that it meets a dead end and you do not know where the stranger has gone. However, you do notice that the men that were floored are now starting to recover.

GM: Say what you will do now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Oct, 2003 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Mystic looks at Bloody and says "I think we should run while they're down or we can bully them to tell us more"

Bloody looks at Mystic and says "Here since you have no weapons, take my blade, at least is something, take also the rope. I will go after them since I'm the one with the gun and then you will tie them up very tightly, the three of them together and then we will ask the questions..."

Bloody runs quickly towards the victims of the stranger while they are still on the ground and says, "Do not move if you don't want to lose your arm or leg today." this makes them scared and they try to backup, but when they see Mystic too with the blade in her hand they become even more frightened. Mystic makes signs for them to lay on their stomachs while she first ties their hands and then bundles them together. It is a pretty lengthy task and some passers by peer in to see what you are doing, but because of the darkness they are unsure at what they are looking at and move on quickly.

Bloody then chooses to ask questions in a bully way,

Bloody: "Who are you and who is the guy that just left?"
Guy: "I don't know, I don't know, just some guy that we were trying to get some.... you know, credits from."
Bloody: "Who is your boss and what do you all want from the stranger, you better answer my questions because today I'm not in a good mood for games?"
Guy: "Hey, like I said lady... just some guy, just some guy off the streets!"

GM: Say what you want to do now.  

31st Oct, 2003 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I Science Fiction PBP RPGs

The Game Master says...

Mystic put the blade on the neck of the one who seems 'in charge' and asks, "Do you know this stranger? Why you all were waiting for him?"

The punk replies... "Look, we just seen this man in the club and we thought he could have some money, turns out he ain't no easy target, get it?"

Mystic continues, "Were you following this guy or did you know he had money?"

Punk: "Look, we did not know the guy alright! What are you people? Cops?"

Then Bloody approaches slowly, moves her neck of one side to another making noise with her bones and says, "You better say all right now, or I will start making some experiments... that you may do not wanna be part of"

Punk: "Hey, what you people want? I told you we do not know the guy, just looking for some easy money, that's all!"

GM: Say what you will do now. It is getting late.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Scenario I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,