[Future Earth] Squad Order

[future Earth] Squad Order - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 25th Oct, 2003 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
22nd Mar, 2003 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

This thread is for the squad leader to make a final decision on what the saquad will do after consoltation in the Operations thread.

----- Copy -----

Name of Leader:

Name of Second Leader:

Scenario:

Number of Players:

Names of Players:

Who will be in the lead:

Who will be in the lead 2nd:

Who will be in the rear:

Who will be in the rear 2nd:

Who will negotiate for the squad:

When in an open field what will be your formation:

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:

Who will react first to attack:

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific - no more than 48 hours)

----- End ------

REMEMBER, ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD TO DECIDE FINAL SQUAD ORDER. FINAL SQUAD ORDER WOULD HAVE BEEN DECIDED IN THE THREAD CALLED, 'OPERATIONS'.  

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL WANT TO DISCUSS THE POINTS ABOVE WITH EVERYONE IN THE OPERATIONS AND COME TO AN AGREEMENT.  

ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE THE ELECTED VOICE OF THE SQUAD.  

ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.

---------------------------------

After an adventure starts

When squad order is set, the leader uses this thread to say exactly what the squad will do based on the last reply in the Scenario thread.

--------------------------------------
Example:  

(posts this in scenario) GM: You see a vulcan selling Felon apples 20 for one credit. What do you want to do?

(posts this in the operations order thread) Player: Go over to the vulcan and give him two credits and tell him the other credit he can keep if he tells me where the restroom is located

--------------------------------------

Try to be detailed about what you want to do, if you are not it may leave room for the GM to play your character for you and that might have fatal consequences.

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2003 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Next game is ready to start... Please begin adding your characters now. If you have not yet created a character, make sure to do so at the relevant thread.

13th Oct, 2003 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Name of Leader:  LDS_forever

Name of Second Leader:  Mystic

Scenario:  Scenario I

Number of Players:  2

Names of Players:  LDS_forever and Mystic

Who will be in the lead:  LDS_forever

Who will be in the lead 2nd:  Mystic

Who will be in the rear:  Mystic

Who will be in the rear 2nd:  LDS_forever

Who will negotiate for the squad:  LDS_forever

When in an open field what will be your formation:  LDS_forever in front and Mystic in rear

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:  Mystic will sleep first and then take turns with LDS_forever

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:  LDS_forever

Who will react first to attack:  LDS_forever

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:  Mystic

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over:48 hours

16th Oct, 2003 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

Bloody and Mystic start whispering in the middle of the club, they can hardly listen to each other because the music is so loud...Bloody says to Mystic 'This guy seems very suspicious. Quick!, I will follow him to see what is he up to, you follow me right after and have your eyes well open since may be we will get in trouble'.
Bloody moves quickly but wisely towards the exit of the club, she turns her back to see if Mystic is following her, she makes signs to her to hurry....and they're both out of the club to find out what direction the stranger took.

17th Oct, 2003 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

Bloody looks at Mystic and whispers..."what do you wanna do? you wanna follow him?" and Mystic replies " yeah you go first and i will be right behind we should take our time and go step by step without going to far from the street."

Bloody takes out her handgun from her waist and cocked it. She looks at Mystic and make a sign of silence and then she makes her a sign that she's going towards the area where the guy went. She breathes deeply and moves quickly while Mystic follow her behind...

19th Oct, 2003 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Oh boy says Bloody to Mystic. You have no weapons? we cannot do much then because those three guys maybe armed...just stay very very very quiet and make no noise, I want to hear what they're saying, Bloody says. Don't even think about making any fighting move okay...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2003 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

When the guys leave, Bloody and Mystic follow him very slowly but cautious....and they both try to keep a good distance from him in case the stranger tries to attack them. Both of them are wondering who is he and where is he going...

25th Oct, 2003 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order Science Fiction PBP RPGs

Mystic looks at Bloody and says 'I think we should run while they're down or we can bully them to tell us more'

Bloody looks at Mystic and says 'Here since you have no weapons, take my blade, at least is something, take also the rope. I will go after them since I'm the one with the gun and then you will tied them up very tightly, the three of them together and then we will ask the questions...

Bloody runs quickly towards the guys that they still down and says 'Do not move if you don't want to lose your arm or leg today', she says very seriously. She's not sure whether they're conscious or not but she just want to make the point. She then looks at Mystic and says 'Quickly, tie them up tightly''.
Who are you and who is the guy that just left? who is your boss and what do you all want from the stranger? you better answer my questions because today I'm not in a good mood for games', bloody says.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Squad Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,