[Future Earth] Related and Unrelated - Page 2 of 3

Laser weapons work off of an energy charge. - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Feb, 2004 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
7th Nov, 2003 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Related and Unrelated - Page 2

Are there ways for me to earn more credits while playing?  I am afraid to use them all up.  If there is a FAQ that answers this, just direct me to it.  I have read alot about the RPGs in the last few days and don't remember it all. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2003 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Unrelated Related Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Well yes and no. I will explain.

First of all there are guides to this, but they are located in the Medieval board. The reason I did not put it here too is because I calculated that most first timers would play Medieval first. Of course this will not always be the case so I have to add it here too. However for now the best system to earn credits is through the forum bank, or taking on tasks that you will be paid for in the story.

Second. You may wish to look over the FAQ of the Medieval board too. There might be things there that apply to here (just use common sense of course - substitute warrior for mercenary, etc).

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2003 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Related and Unrelated
A Friend

[Future Earth] Related and Unrelated RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Is it true, that in this RPG when creating a character, you only start out with 40 credits? Everything in the plaza costs more than 40, just about.

23rd Dec, 2003 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Unrelated Related Earth Future

The Game Master says...

4000 credits is what you get, I believe it says this in the Future Earth pages? Where did you get 40 from?

20th Jan, 2004 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Unrelated Related Earth Future

How do I buy a disguise kit if it isn't available at the plaza. Forgive my ignorance, I have never played RPG before.

20th Jan, 2004 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Good question. In party order just say you want to look on the network for how to obtain such. Not everything is listed in the Plaza, some things may also have to be obtained through the game since it may take negotiation, bribery or black market purchasing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2004 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Related Unrelated - Page 2

Slugs are ammunition, correct? If on the black market or else wear, i was to pick up a laser weapon, what is the ammunition for that, or is it battery powered?

13th Feb, 2004 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Related Unrelated Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Laser weapons work off of an energy charge. When you buy a laser weapon then you have to get the energy charges for 'x' amount of firing for example... with this 'charge you can fire 100 times'.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Related and Unrelated

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,