Closed
25th Aug, 2003 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game V

This Dramatist role,

After your nightmare you decide to 'heck' with a mediocre lifestyle! You are going to look for high adventure! You open a newspaper and see an ad for 'Adventure Quest'. Right now they are interviewing participants for the show which involves a first prize of $250,000! You call, make an appointment and apply!

GM: This is Game five, to play make sure to post your opening message below, your opening message will be trying to convince the Adventure Quest producer that you have what it takes to be a high quality player in the game, but you must do so in no more than 25 words as the producer has thousands of applicants. If you use more than 25 words you are automatically disqualified so be careful!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2003 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

I'm, Lemina.  I believe I've got what it takes.  I am quick to solve problems and overcome any obstacles that are placed in my way.  

25th Aug, 2003 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game V Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

I'm Sugurplum, beautiful, rich, smart and outspoken. Choose me if you want some spice to your show. The rest are just losers.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2003 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

Dr. Joshua, renowned Psychiatrist. Logical, Intelectual. Definately an asset to have an accomplished Physician along on any Adventure... Just in case.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2003 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

The name's Ash.  I live life in the fastlane.  Danger and adventure are my friends.  You definitely need me in your show.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2003 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V

I'm Lewis and I love a challenge. Adventure is my middle name, take a chance on me and you won't regret it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2003 - 3:27am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game V

This Dramatist role,

"Okay okay, you got your chance", the producer tells you and he sends you to a waiting room where you are asked to get aquainted with the other chosen characters.

You notice that cameras are already recording your movement. Upon entering the waiting room those that are already aware of each other from 'yesterday's nightmare' are a bit shy and shocked about the prospect of having to 'deal' with them for real. Could it be an omen?

2nd Sep, 2003 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game V Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at everybody and start thinking...'Nah, it cannot be possible! what's going on? Hmmm maybe I took too many pills to sleep last night, yeah, that must it'.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Game V

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,