Love & Life Bytes Create Character Here

Love Life Bytes Create Character Here - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 7th Jul, 2003 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Love & Life Bytes: You must have RPGer Status to Post here. You should only post in this thread ONCE to create your character.
16th Apr, 2003 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Love & Life Bytes Create Your Character Here

1. Make sure you have read the Love & Life Bytes Rules.

2. Make sure you have 30 Core Posts or more and you have Role-playing Game status. To get Role-playing Game status simply go to your Intro Thread in the Welcome Board (Where you made your first Post) and request it. (If you are a Premium Member this is not needed)

3. Go to: Love Bytes Main Page and copy and paste here the required information. The GM will reply here when your Character is created.

4. Note: It takes time for the GM to create your Character, ensure that you plan to be active here. If you are in other Role-playing Games within the Community also managed by JB then your Core Post requirement is multiplied by the number of Role-playing Games you are in plus the original 30 requested. (If you are a Premium Member this is not needed)

Therefore, if you are in the World of Medieval and Future Earth then that is 2 x 30 = 60 plus the original 30 requested equals 90. You will need 90 Core Posts to participate.

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2003 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Here Character Create Bytes Life Love

Kim role,

Here is my character people, I have to make the 15 words thing smile.gif

RPG: Bytes
Alias:  Sugarplum
Special Skills: Doctor

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Love & Life Bytes Create Character Here Archive Bytes Life & Love

Here is my character people, I have to make the 15 words thing as well

Alias:  SweetGul
Special Skills: Lawyer

17th Apr, 2003 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

@ LDS and Xtra, I forgot about the 15 word thing, I will add an extra field for that maybe asking a description of character to make up the words. I also added an explanation of 'Luck' (see the page where you originally created your character or click here)

By the way, you may now begin playing the game, just go to the thread that says, "Game I" and post.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Start of Copy --------

Alias: Jake the Snake        
Special Skills: "insurance agent" for local crime boss        
Luck: None        
Describe: 6'-4", 250 lb, rumpled suit, needs shave      
Jake is more often in trouble with his boss than not, having a penchant for giving the "customers" a break, especially old shopkeepers, down on their luck hookers, and the like.
He really should have been a high school football coach or something, but he is "family". The local Capo is his uncle, so he went into the family business when he got kicked out of the Marine Corps for assaulting his CO.

Post Date: 13th May, 2003 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Alias:  Jodi
Special Skills: pilot
Describe: Jodi had many years in the airforce and is now looking for new adventure in life

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2003 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Alias:  Lemina
Special Skills:  production supervisor
Describe:  Lemina is 6 ft. tall, slender woman, with short reddish hair.  She is friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand.  She is quick to solve most problems that arise at work or in her life.  

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2003 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Love & Life Bytes Create Character Here Love & Life Bytes Archive

Alias:  Ash
Special Skills: Professional Street Racer
Describe: Ash is tall, dark, and handsome, and has good muscle build.  He is smarter than some people take him for.  He loves the adreline rush during and after racing his hot rod.  He also organizes many of the street racing events.  He is very smart when it comes to building hot rod motors and installing car audio sound systems.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Love & Life Bytes Create Character Here

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,