Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

Game Iv Dark Road Dark Night - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
22nd Jul, 2003 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Sometimes you like to go for drives in the countryside, sometimes you just use the outlying roads as a shortcut to get home faster, sometimes you wish that you never even drove.... that you stayed home, just like you knew you should.

It is evening time. You are travelling along a road that is very forested on both sides, the reason you are on this road could be many, your place of departure is not relevant at the moment, all you kno is you want to arrive home safe. Here is what happens...

Ash was stuck by the side of the road, his car's both back tires blew. His spare is no good. He has been standing by the dark road for awhile when Lemina sees him and pulls over. Sugarplum was coming down the same road when a deer suddenly ran across the road and caused Sugarplum to get distracted... she swerves off the road, misses the deer and slams broadside into a tree disabling her car but leaving her nothing but just shaken up a bit. It is dark, there is not much light as the sun is almost completely down. cars are not passing on this road, not many do. You are surrounded by trees and the nearest town is about 10 miles away.

The story begins....

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2003 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum is very scared, specially because it's getting really dark. She gets off of the car while grabbing her cell phone and dials 911....and looks at the road to see if there will be anybody there who will give her a lift.

22nd Jul, 2003 - 10:08am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

The operator answers Sugarplum, it is very distorted, maybe due to location within the forest. You try to describe your location and you just manage to hear they will send a squad car over. Everyone's cel also gives a distorted signal too bad to really communicate.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2003 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lemina puts her car in park and shuts off the engine.  She gets out of her car and looks at Ash and then at his car.  

'Bum deal about the tires.  What are the chances of both of your back tires blowing at the same time?'  Lemina asks Ash.  'Or were you trying to leave tire burnouts on the road and got them so hot they just blew out?' Lemina teasingly asks Ash and smiles.

Lemina notices a car that appears to have run off the road while she is speaking to Ash.  'Oh my goodness, is that a car over there?  Ash, we should check and see if whoever it is, that they are ok and need any help.'

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2003 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ash looks at his car and shakes his head.  Then he looks at lemina and says"girl what are the chances of you coming down the same road.  Where you following me and just smiles."  "Oh my word lets go see if they need any help hopefully who ever it is they arent hurt."  Ash grabs Lemina by the hand and takes off running not leaving Lemina behind. Thank god you where coming down this road Lemina or me and this other person would be just tough out of luck.

23rd Jul, 2003 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Kim role,

Sugarplum is feeling better after talking the operator and hearing they will get help soon, she also sees a car and two people coming her way, she goes inside her car quickly and grab the bat she always have hiding behind her seat in case of emergency and way to protect herself. She stays inside the car with the doors locked and hiding the bat from the intruders coming. Her heart start beating really fast, she's ready for the worst....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night

Lemina is thankful that she isn't checking this strange car out by herself.  Especially with it getting dark outside.  She stops just a few feet from the car and calls out to the driver, 'Hello?  Are you ok?  Do you need some help?  I have my car just a short walk from here.  I could take you to the hospital, if you need any medical attention.'

Lemina looks at Ash somewhat worried about whether the occupant of the vehicle is ok and not seriously injured.  'Ash, do you think this person is ok?  I mean, you don't think that they could be unconscious do you?'

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive

Ash looks at Lemina and says"I dont know,you stand right here and I'll go up and check it out alright."  Ash slowly eases up to the car almost affraid of what condition the driver is in. Ash then hollars out to the driver are you ok,do you need any help?  Ash steps up to the passenger side door and tries to open it to see if the driver is ok.  Ash motions Lemina over to help try to open the door,I think the door is jammed help me pull on it.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,