28th Jun, 2003 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game III - The Mall

This Dramatist role,

Months later after Game II

There is a new mall in town. It has more of the 'upper class' stores that cater for those that like to spend big. The mall has four levels, you are on the fourth. It is crowded. All stores open today!

It just so happens that Sugarplum and Lemina are visiting the grand opening at the same time. One store in particular carries a lot of exclusive stuff, Sugarplum is there to see if anything is going to meet her expectations while Lemina browses through the isles to see all the 'fancy' goods.

At a certain place in the store you meet up! It just so happens to be the shoe section, you were sitting opposite each other waiting to try a shoe on and only after looking up you realized the familiar face from somewhere... the laundry building! You zoom through the unlucky events of that time and then think quickly if you should pretend not to remember her or bid a brief greeting.

GM: Here is your mission. You each want to buy a pair of shoes, but at the same time you must acknowledge each other. Purchasing the shoe is not as easy as it may seem as there are hundreds of people in the store, service may be a bit slow too. Remember, you are not allowed to describe what is happening or speak for other characters but your own. If you think it is time for me to intervene, then send me an email. In your possession is your hand bag and a cel.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2003 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Mall - III Game

Lemina excited about trying on some new shoes.  She just hopes that they will not be too terribly expensive.  Lemina looks around the shoe department.  'Gosh, there sure are a lot of people in here,' Lemina thinks to herself.  'I hope that I am not going to have to wait too long to try on some shoes.'  Lemina is looking at all the people in the shoe department and there is one face that just stood out above everyone else.  'No, are my eyes playing tricks on me?  Is that really, oh what was her name?  Sherri?  No.  Shirley?  No.  It's Sugarplum.  Oh my goodness, this town really is too small, ' Lemina thinks to herself.  She begins to think if she should speak to her.  Then wonders if Sugarplum would even remember her, let alone speak to her.  Lemina decides she will go ahead and speak to her.

'Sugarplum?' Lemina says loudly and smiles, because it is rather noisy with all the bustle of people moving about talking amongst themselves.  'Sugarplum, is that you?'

28th Jun, 2003 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game III - The Mall Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Sugarplum recognized Lemina but she doesn't want to admit it...after all she's with some of her cool friends around and she has not tell them anything about what happened that day in the Laundry place....

Lots of thoughts run quickly in Sugarplum's head....she's not happy with the idea of Lemina being in the same store than her. Plus what is she doing there? She cannot afford the kind of products that they sell in that store, she thinks.
Anyhow, I have to figure out something...but what!???.

Then she puts her best role, give a warm but fake smile and says 'Excuse me, do I know you?' says Sugarplum with a surprised reaction.  

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Mall - III Game

Lemina sits there for a minute and rolls her eyes.  Lemina thinks to herself, 'She has got to be kidding, right?  Do I know you?  Isn't that creative?  What is she afraid to speak to a lower class person and someone see her?'  Lemina laughs to herself.  She would have expected more of Sugarplum than, 'do I know you'.  
Lemina looks at her and thinks to herself, 'I'm sorry, I thought that you were this rich, woman I met one time.  Very snobbish, selfish, rude, and self-centered.'  But she didn't say it.  Lemina thinks that Sugarplum is just pretending not to remember her.  Maybe she is embarrassed about what happened that day.  

She also feels like Sugarplum may be embarrassed of her and doesn't want anyone to know that she knows someone outside of her social circle.  Lemina decides not to dwell upon it.  She decides to try and speak one more time to her.  

Lemina says to Sugarplum, 'You really don't know who I am?  You offered me a job working for you as your assistant one time.'

29th Jun, 2003 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Mall - III Game

Kim role,

"Oh yeah, you're this girl...hmmmm....Leticia, right?" says Sugarplum while she smiles.

"How have you been? do you still working in that factory?'

"I'm very surprised to see you here actually...she then gets closer to her, look at both sides and whisper..'because you know a pair of shoes here cost at least $500' .

Suddenly Sugarplum's cell rings and she says to Lemina 'Excuse me, I need to take this call'"

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall

Lemina frowns at Sugarplum and says sarcastically, 'The name is Lemina.'  She can't believe that Sugarplum is still all about her money.  She then says in a calmer voice, 'Yes, I do still work at the factory.  I also know the shoes are expensive here.  But I have been saving my money up to buy a particular pair of shoes.'

Lemina can't believe that this woman thinks that she couldn't afford to buy a nice pair of shoes.  It isn't like she's poor, she has been saving her money up to buy herself something nice.  Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'Don't let me keep you from any important, pressing matters.  I just wanted to say, hi and see how you've been doing.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game III - Mall

Kim role,

'No problem, dear' Sugarplum says. Sorry about the confusion with your name' she says while she smiles...

Tell me...did you think about my proposal again? The offer still on if you're interested in working for me...."

"I'm looking for somebody who can follow orders in a good way, somebody honest, efficient, willing to make some lifestyles changes and somebody who wants to progress'.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2003 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - Mall Love & Life Bytes Archive

Lemina thinks to herself, 'Is she serious about that assistant job?  I thought she just proposed it to me out of a fit of rage for everything going wrong in her life that day.'  

She then pictures in her mind working for Sugarplum and begins weighing the pros and cons of the assistant job compared to her present job at the factory.  She wouldn't mind working for Sugarplum, if the money was right.  It would definitely feel good to buy the things that she wants instead of waiting and saving up to buy something.  But she has a love of her supervisor job, at the factory.  She knows that she will never progress any further than the position that she has now.  And she works with good people.  Maybe she could try being Sugarplum's assistant and see if it's the job she's looking for.  Plus, Lemina knows that opportunity very rarely knocks twice.

She smiles quietly and says to Sugarplum, 'You haven't fill that assistant job, yet?  I figured you would have already hired someone.  I mean, I have thought about it.  But I also thought you offered it to me, because you were having a really bad day that day and just looking to fill the position quickly.  I think that I might be what you're looking for, but if I worked for you and things just didn't work out, I wouldn't be able to go back to my supervisor job at the plant again.  I do have the drive and determination to strive at everything I do.  If I were to take this assistant job of yours, what kind of responsiblitlies are you needing to be done.  Also, what kind of lifestyle changes are you talking about?'  

Lemina is hoping that Sugarplum is serious about this job, because it is definitely sounding pretty good to her right now.  She just doesn't want Sugarplum to look at her and laugh in her face over it.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Game III - The Mall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,