Closed
19th Jun, 2003 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game II

This Dramatist role,

Every week you go to the local Laundry building to wash your clothes. It is a routein thing, and a boring one at that, but today is very unusual, very strange...

GM: Begin creating your characters now. If you have a character already created then begin introducing your role in life

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2003 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

II Game

Kim role,

RPG: Bytes  
Alias:  Sugarplum
Special Skills: Doctor
Describe: Rich, very independent woman, thinks that knows what she wants, hard in the outside but tender and nice in the inside. Doesn't trust people too much.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II Archive Bytes Life & Love

RPG: Bytes
Alias:  Lemina
Special Skills:  production supervisor
Describe:  Lemina is 6 ft. tall, slender woman, with short reddish hair.  She is friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand.  She is quick to solve most problems that arise at work or in her life.

21st Jun, 2003 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

II Game

This Dramatist role,

GM: We have two players here... the game begins...

The laundry building is in a quiet part of the city. You like to go there during the day because there is not much activity. It is self service so no one actually watches the building, they just 'check in' now and again to see that everything is alright. You both are there to wash several loads of clothes, it will take you awhile and you begin to think how bored you will be, BUT you not the presence of each other and begin to talk about whatever comes to your head....

Begin the game, keep talking as though you were there in a laudry building and bored looking for some 'hot' topic... do not invent things that happen, ONLY ican tell you about your environment, however you have control over what your character chooses to say and do.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

II Game

Lemina lets out a deep sigh and says aloud to herself, 'Gosh, I wish I would remember to bring a book with me when I come to wash.  I think I have read the back of my laundry soap box a dozen times and probably know every word by heart.'  Lemina finishes loading her clothes in the washers and begins to turn them on.  Lemina notices the other woman.  And realizes that, at least she is not doing her laundry by herself today.  Lemina turns to the other woman and says, 'I wish they would put a tv or a radio in here to break the sound of boredom.  Don't you think?'

21st Jun, 2003 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game II

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina with an eyebrow up and say 'Excuse me, you was talking to me?. I'm stuck in here because of some problems with my maid, hope to get a new one soon" she says in a richy spoilt girl type of voice.
Are you from around here?. This place smells so bad!, all dirty socks and underwear of so many people...yuck....it is just desgusting".
Sugarplum hates to be doing the laundry in front of other people. She sighs and say 'Oh gosh, look at me...here...I could be playing Polo with my friends if that silly girl was not sick and could do my laundry', she complaints.
Oh well, she thinks by herself, I don't have option but to talk with this girl that seems friendly.
She gaves a fake big smile to Lemina and say: "My name is Sugarplum and I'm a doctor' what about you?.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II

Lemina was taken aback for a moment, but quickly smiles.  'Yes, I was speaking to you,' she says kindly.  
'I am sorry that you are having problems with your maid.  Hopefully, you will find a new maid soon,' Lemina says sympathetically.  'I am from around here, but this isn't my usual day to wash.  It does have a rather 'funk' about the place.  This place could use a good dose of cleaning and a few well placed deodorizers.  But for what short a time I am here, I try not to dwell upon it.'  
Lemina figures that she this woman is from money.  Lemina thinks to herself of how great it would be to have the extra money to hire a maid.  But in her current job, she makes enough to get by on.  Lemina decides to try and talk to keep talking to this woman to make the time pass.
'My name is Lemina.  It is a great to meet you, Sugarplum.' she says with a smile.  'I am a production supervisor in a large furniture factory.'  

21st Jun, 2003 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game II Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

"Lemina?, hmmmm...what a....interesting name....does it have a royal background?", Sugarplum asks curious.
My name is Sugarplum and I work as a doctor in a private hospital in town....actually is my own hospital, she says it proudly with a big smile on her face, just trying to show off in front of Lemina. I grow up in Beverly Hills though.
Have you ever been there before?. It's a great place.
How come you're doing your own laundry? you don't have anybody to help you to do this? she asks  in a very naive way like if everybody in the world has a maid to make the housework.
What are your hobbies?. I love to play Polo and be with my horses. I love to watch my Dad playing golf on weekends, although he is not that good at it. Of course, I like to shop around with my friends, but lately it is so hard to find stuff of real quality, don't you think?".

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Game II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,