Preparation For USA Civil Unrest / USA Social Unrest - Page 2 of 2

KN, Now that is an interesting hypothesis - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 7:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
U.S.A. Pentagon preparing for a worst case scenario
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Preparation For USA Civil Unrest / USA Social Unrest - Page 2

Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?

In a recent column, I made the case that Americans are fighting the Second Civil War. The deep chasm that has opened up between the left — not liberals, the left — and the rest of the country is so wide and so unbridgeable that there is no other way to describe what is happening. But I noted that at least thus far, unlike the First Civil War, this war is not violent. Unfortunately, there is now reason to believe that violence is coming. In fact, it’s already here. But as of now, it’s only coming from one direction. Left-wing thugs engage in violence and threats of… Ref. Source 1c.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Preparation For USA Civil Unrest / USA Social Unrest
A Friend

Unrest Social USA Unrest Civil USA Preparation

Again, the source of this has a decided right leaning tilt. One could argue just as vehemently that the far right, not the conservatives, the far right, are engaged in thuggery too. I do not believe we are in a civil war. I do believe we are far apart though between left and right and we are getting to the point where we don't want to hear differing points of view. That is extremely dangerous and could very well lead to something like a civil war. We have to learn to listen to each other again and stop assuming that because someone thinks differently on a subject they are evil, Nazis, devils, fascists, commies, or any other derogatory word.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Preparation For USA Civil Unrest / USA Social Unrest History & Civil Business Politics

As we watch the divide get bigger between both sides then I think sooner or later we will come to blows. I believe that it is going to be the people against the government that causes a civil war that many people feel they are going to make a better government. One that we all can have more of a say in and be more fair to all.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Unrest Social USA Unrest Civil USA Preparation

KN,

I don't know, maybe. But where will the those on the left be? Where will those on the right be? When the Republicans are in power the left thinks the Government isn't fair to them. When the Democrats are in power the right thinks the Government isn't fair to them. So, which people will fight the government? Will it be the left or the right? I truly doubt they'll ever come to the point where they see common cause and can ally. I tell you, I've never seen this country so divided and I lived though some pretty bad times… as have you.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Unrest Social USA Unrest Civil USA Preparation

I think if something comes out of this divide it is not going to be from the left or the right it is going to come right down the middle the silent majority that has just been about pushed to the limit. We do not hear much from them as they like the status quote and dislike violence. On the same though do not assume that they cannot be violent at all. All this stuff going on and the news doing all it can to divide the country along racial plus left and right lines is making the whole country look bad and if the middle ground gets up in arms the government will no longer be in power.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

Now that is an interesting hypothesis and one I hadn't considered. I think it's quite the mass of those of us in the middle get sick and tired of the status quo and simply say enough. How can I not have seen this. Very possible and this would be very bloody as the ruling elite on right and left would fight hard to keep their power.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Preparation For USA Civil Unrest / USA Social Unrest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,