Christmas Chest For InternationalDiscussions.com

- Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th Dec, 2010 - 12:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed

Do you like the work we do here? Please consider making a donation towards our efforts.
9th Dec, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

We decided to open this Thread to share the names of all those who (will give) gave Donations for our current Christmas Chest. You can see the Christmas Chest at the bottom of your screen. This chest will show the number so far of Donations given. As of today it starts at $0 and we will keep it open til Christmas.

What Is This For?

It takes a lot of work and money to maintain an immense data gathering site like this. With three special needs children at home its a considerable task to keep it all together. If you like what we do in providing a constructive custom coded site for you to participate in then please give a Donation by contributing to our Christmas Chest. You can start here: DONATE.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2010 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

InternationalDiscussionscom Chest Christmas

So Far

Thus far from the sum of all the donations we have received from this Christmas 2010 drive:

Christmas Chest For InternationalDiscussions.com (Hover)

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Christmas Chest For InternationalDiscussions.com Feedback & FAQ News Community

Check you paypal I wanted to send you something earlier but was not able to but I have sent it to you now. smile.gif I hope it helps you out.

20th Dec, 2010 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Thanks very much for your Donation and supporting our 2010 Christmas Drive for InternationalDiscssions.com it does help a lot.

25th Dec, 2010 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas time.

Thus far we had only ONE contribution by ONE Member towards our drive. We look forward to the support of others before we close this Christmas drive.

$10, $20 or anything you can afford - start here: Source 2

28th Dec, 2010 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

I am closing this off. Thanks to our dedicated Member KNtoran for supporting the drive. Should anyone like to make a Contribution at anytime they can do so by clicking the Donate link that is at the top on the main menu.

* Thread Closed *

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Christmas Chest For InternationalDiscussions.com

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,