World Of Medieval Players In Waiting - Page 6 of 7

Aose looks at Thad with his someone simple - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Jan, 2013 - 12:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
If you have created a Character but cannot join in a current Scenario as yet because the current Party is away from the Village then you can use this Thread to post rudimentary actions for your character around the Village or your home UNTIL you can Post in the current active Camp Thread. The GM does NOT respond or answer Posts made here. Players currently in a Camp should NOT Post here.
11th Jan, 2013 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting - Page 6

Cagliostro breaks the silence that fell between the two adventurers while they pondered their future moves. "I have another vision", announces the Mystic with a smile, "My astral soul tells me that you want another drink! And so do I. Just give me five minutes". The magician stands up and walks out of the tavern, looking around. After spotting a suitable target, he approaches the man, a sturdy, muscular warrior, and greets him in a familiar way: "Noboruk! Old sponge! What are you doing in this village? I'm so happy to meet you again that I almost want to hug you! Come over. I was just having a drink or two with Thad in this tavern, when a spirit from the 5th dimension suggested that an old friend was in need of help outside. You remember Thad, right? Come join us! The first round is on me".

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2013 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Waiting Players Medieval World

Aose looks perplexed. "Friend, I don't know you. But if you"re buying I"m drinking." Aose goes over and has a seat with his new friend.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2013 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting
A Friend

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting RPG PBP Medieval World

Gods, this ale was quite strong. He was already feeling a bit tipsy, just enough to loosen his tongue enough to talk to strangers. Not a moment too soon as he hears his new acquaintance, Cagliastro say, "Noboruk! Old sponge!" before a new man came to sit at the table.

The man seemed nonplussed so Thad, in his buzzed state, initiated conversation. "Welcome, Noboruk. Don't worry. It has been just as weird an afternoon for us as it has been for you. I've only just met the man buying us our drinks, but play his game. It's more fun that way! I am called Thad, originally of the Village, from Greystalk of late."

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 11th Jan, 2013 - 2:31pm

11th Jan, 2013 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Waiting Players Medieval World

"Gents, seems you two have been swimming in deep end of the ale barrel. I could use a swim there myself." Aose raises his hand to the barkeep for another round. Well met Thad, I am Aose, originally from the Village as well, lately I seem to be from the land of empty traps and lost tracks also located outside the Village." Aose shakes his head and smiles. "Who brings you two back to the quiet life of the Village?"

11th Jan, 2013 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Waiting Players Medieval World

Cagliostro, winking at Thad, says in an enthusiastic tone: "Thad, don't tell me that you forgot about Old Noboruk. Remember that affair with the red-headed wench? We have to celebrate: let me pay for this round!". When the beers arrive at the table, the magician's expression changes in one of genuine surprise. "By all the demons of the abyss!", he yells searching his pockets, "Bloody thieves! Somebody stole my pouch. And Thad, buddy, your purse was in my pocket as well. Noboruk, old friend, would you be so kind to pay for the round while I go after them?". Without waiting for an answer, Cagliostro runs out of the tavern simulating a deep anger.

12th Jan, 2013 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Aose looks on with a smile on his face. Saying to his new friend still at the table. "Had I not already have been victim to that bit twice before I would pay. But considering my coin purse is also empty." Aose looks at the barkeep, "He has your money for this round", nodding with his head at Cags as he runs towards the door.

Taking a big drink of his ale. He looks up at Thad, "So, Thad tell me about yourself." Whipping his mouth with his sleeve.

Reconcile Edited: sgtlee on 12th Jan, 2013 - 12:45am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2013 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Players Waiting - Page 6

Thad catches himself before he offers up the same information he gave Cagliastro. He needs to be more cautious. "There is not much to tell, really. I'm down on my luck, and looking to make some quick gold. Yourself?"

13th Jan, 2013 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Players Waiting World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Aose looks at Thad with his someone simple yet dangerous looking eyes. "The same, digging graves for friends and dying isn't much of a living so I quit that so called army. Now for some reason there is not much game to catch outside the village. This leaves both my stomach and my purse empty." Aose takes another big drink of his ale. "So I am here, hoping for some work so I can take out my frustration on someone's face."

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: World Of Medieval Players In Waiting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,