The Batman

The Batman - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st May, 2012 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Animated TV Series
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2007 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

The Batman

The Batman

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "The Batman"?

The Batman
The Batman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2010 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Batman The

The Batman - Season 1 Episode 1 - After stopping a heist by Rupert Thorne, Batman returns to the batcave to learn that all criminals in Arkham Asylum have mysteriously been released. Batman finds out that it's a crazed clown named Joker whom released them, and he plans to make a blimp full of laughing gas to explode over Gotham so every citizen in turns into a lunatic. It's up to Batman to stop him..

The Batman
The Batman (Hover)

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

The Batman Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The Batman - Season 1 Episode 3 - After a strange vulture starts to steal diamonds and jewels, Batman decides to find out who's behind this. It turns out that the crook is the rude and selfish Osward Cobblepot, aka Penguin, whom attends Bruce Wayne's party. Alfred tries to catch Penguin for his misbehaviour at the party, but unfortunately, Penguin catches Alfred. Batman must find Penguin's mansion and save Alfred, as well as defeat Penguin and return all the jewels and gems he's stolen.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2010 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Batman The

The Batman - Season 1 Episode 5 - Using his new ice powers, Mr. Freeze steals the most rarest and valuable diamonds all over Gotham. When him and Batman first cross paths, he tells the Bat he's the reason why he's a cryogenic monster. It's because of a much earlier chase between them, which led to a cryogenics lab. He will stop at nothing to make Gotham his own personal domain, unless the Batman can think of a way to stop this menace.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2010 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Batman The

The Batman - Season 1 Episode 7 - Batman meets Firefly, a man who dresses in a heavily-armoured fly ensemble and has a turbo-enhanced jet pack. Firefly breaks into numerous Gotham companies, destroying their technology, and takes to the skies when Batman arrives. As the Bat finds out, he's no easy foe to bring down. Meanwhile, Bruce meets up with Mayor Grange, who tells him that he's going to have to give his father's charity work to GothCorp instead of Wayne Enterprises due to his lifestyle.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

The Batman

The Batman - Season 1 Episode 8 - Arthur Brown, an intelligent man now calling himself the Cluemaster, plans revenge upon the people involved in the ""Think Thank Thunk"" game show for letting his opponent win years ago. Can Batman stop him and save Cluemaster's hostages?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

The Batman
A Friend

The Batman

I think it is an okay show that hasn't reached it's potential. It needs to release more episodes and make more plot-line in my opinion. The Batman needs more character added to it as well!

1st May, 2012 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

The Batman Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I used to like the show when I was younger.

international QUOTE (ESD1)
It needs to release more episodes
I watched all the seasons in the batman series, and I was thinking the same thing.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st May, 2012 - 6:22pm

> TOPIC: The Batman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,