Amai Introduction

Amai Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Dec, 2010 - 2:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Amai Introduction
A Friend

Amai Introduction

smile.gif

Hello, I'm new to this site.

I joined this site so that I can share with other community members about some questions in the Bible that I'm not sure off and believe other community members should be able to assist me answer them.

My first question is Where is Heaven and Hell?

Thanks

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Introduction Amai

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction. It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For Your Information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Amai Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi amai! This thread is kept only for your introduction or if you have questions about the site. For actual religious discussion you need to go to the religious section of the site: Source 1 Before you post a new topic do make sure and search to find out if its not already being discussed. Hope that gets you started.

> TOPIC: Amai Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,