Trinidad Mormons - Page 3 of 6

hi i will like to let u know that sister jennings - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 5th Jun, 2004 - 5:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
All things related to the Mormons in Trinidad & Tobago. This is specific to this country, general mission info should go in the West Indies Mission Thread.
Trinidad Mormons Related Information to Trinidad Mormons
18th Feb, 2004 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons - Page 3

A temple won't be built in Trinidad until there are enough worthy Priesthood and members for us to have one. I understand that there is a minimum requirement of 50,000 members before a temple will be built.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2004 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Mormons Trinidad

hi i will like to find out when trinidad will have its 50000 active worthy church member
bye
david

24th Feb, 2004 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

This question needs to go to the leadership in the Mission and District.

Please keep your questions to ONE thread only. Thanks,

Post Date: 24th May, 2004 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Page 3 Mormons Trinidad

wink.gif hi i have some sad news for u one of the sweet sisters from the arima chapel in trinidad and tobago has died her name was sister leonie jennings from childbirth the baby died as well she was 37 she had callings in the primary as a teacher she was a loving beautiful person her funeral is today at 2.00pm at the arima chapel and the cremation at 5.00 pm at belgrove in trincity please accept my symphaty

30th May, 2004 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Trinidad

GroupTT, maybe you should also say what was said, who attended and so on... as a follow-up.

Post Date: 31st May, 2004 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Trinidad Mormons

hi sis jennings funeral last monday was good it was very inspiring her friend spoke on the podium crying she said that leonie used to cook good food give people counciling over the phone and by visits sis jennings also worked at the airport,angostura and guardian life at the funeral was my cousin jennifer mcpherson the cremation was for the family only it was cancelled due to insufficent paper work the body was cremated at long circular instead of belgrove on wednesday last two days later the ashes were trowned into the gulf at down the islands sister maraj at my curepe branch told me that she knew leonie from the primary conference and sis joyce maraj accepts my symphony as she was my special friend sis jennings hold callings in the primary and activity chair person sis jennings also held movie nights i saw her brother peter williams from sando branch guests at the funeral were some golden grove officers i have to go now
farewell
leonie cathyann jennings

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st May, 2004 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons - Page 3

Thanks for the information David. I was very shocked and sad to hear these news...when we came to Trinidad, Sis. Jennings was the one organizing the place where we first stayed. She was a really nice sister. May God bless her family and friends at this time of grief.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2004 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Trinidad Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

hi i will like to let u know that sister jennings daughter jolene who is 15 and deaf will be cared by a family member on her real father's side and her little son gosheum who is 5 will be cared by his father kevin jennings who is a prison officer at golden grove finally her personal belongings will be shared by her family her mother patrica williams who is 72 year old will help out the household

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,