Trinidad Mormons - Page 4 of 6

I've been out of the loop when it - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 13th Dec, 2007 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
All things related to the Mormons in Trinidad & Tobago. This is specific to this country, general mission info should go in the West Indies Mission Thread.
Trinidad Mormons Related Information to Trinidad Mormons
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2004 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Trinidad Mormons - Page 4

The new branches of Chaguanas,Siparia and Pprincess Town in Trinidad has been announced in the district conference today they will open at a date to be announced.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2004 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Trinidad

It would be good if we can keep this all to one thread. Also Magnish Ramoutar was released and replaced by Pres. Edison Ramdeen as Second Counselor in the District Presidency.

1st Jun, 2005 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

I received an Email from Pres. Alleyne that the District was split into two: North and South with Pres. Suepaul holding the North and Pres. Ramdeen the South.

23rd Jan, 2006 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Mormons Trinidad

On the 14th of January 2006, the Church was featured on national television through Channel 4 of Trinidad. The purpose of this thread is to discuss what you all thought about the interview, how it was handled, the answers given, the impact it may have had on society in general and so on, and maybe even share some suggestions that could be useful in the future.

So, what's your opinion about the interview?. Please be specific as I would like to discuss in detail different aspects of it. Thanks.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Mormons Trinidad

I find that program was very very wonderful by Sis. Rojas, Bro. Gould and Bro Gavin it was inspiring that the church has become a member of the IRO after many years of rejection, good job done.

14th May, 2006 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons

A new POS District Presidency has been called:

Pres. Choo
Ashton Garcia 1st Counselor
Derrick Hooker 2nd Counselor

More Pictures - Curepe Branch

Young Men: Samuel, Akiel, Jemor, & Naresh

Br. Craig from New York

Ishmael Family

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2007 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons - Page 4

Update

This Thread was merged with many other Trinidad Mormon related Threads that were scattered throughout this Board. I am hoping to keep each island within its' own Thread and general information can go into the West Indies Mission Thread.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2007 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Trinidad Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

I've been out of the loop when it comes down to what's happening with the church in TT. I've asked chilly about things but she hardly ever gets back to me so it would be great if you could keep me posted. I miss everyone and I hope you have a Happy Christmas

Love ya tons
Candychase or Candice Samad

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,