Trinidad Mormons - Page 6 of 6

The funeral of Derrick Hooker, one of the - Page 6 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Oct, 2015 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
All things related to the Mormons in Trinidad & Tobago. This is specific to this country, general mission info should go in the West Indies Mission Thread.
Trinidad Mormons Related Information to Trinidad Mormons
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2012 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Trinidad Mormons - Page 6

Hi Everyone. I am trying to get in contact with various members in TT. I served there in 2002. I saw Alberts email on here, but it no longer works.
Can someone drop me a message sometime and let me know how to get in contact with him and various other members. My next resort would be to call the mission office.

Thanks

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2012 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Mormons Trinidad

international QUOTE
I saw Alberts email on here, but it no longer works.

Did you try his website: Source 4

Feel free to mention your mission name "Elder ...." and the areas you served.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2012 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Trinidad Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Thanks
Elder Post (Oct 01 - Oct 03)
Sorry about that. I served in Port of Spain, Diego Martin, Marabella. Then I served in Guyana (Kitty), Barbados St Michael and Christchurch, then Suriname (Lelydorp).

6th Jul, 2014 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Mormons Trinidad

Some more Photos from the past

November 18, 2000. The marriage of Allan & Christine Gopaul at the San Fernando Branch. Christine father is Pres. Ramdeen, Branch President.

Sr. Laurel Gould, Trinidad, WI. Laurel was introduced into the Church by Br. Emrold Gould, District Clerk

Some Arima Members - Suppled by Pres. Alleyne (Also below)

Members at Annual District Sports Day

Kids having fun at Sports Day

8th Oct, 2015 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Trinidad

The funeral of Derrick Hooker, one of the well known leaders in the local Mormon Church, happened today at the Mormon Church's Cipriani Blvd. Building with crowds spilling over into the streets. Read more about how he died: Derrick Hooker Murder Case.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,