Trinidad Mormons - Page 2 of 6

I will like to know when a temple will be - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 28th Jan, 2004 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
All things related to the Mormons in Trinidad & Tobago. This is specific to this country, general mission info should go in the West Indies Mission Thread.
Trinidad Mormons Related Information to Trinidad Mormons
30th Jun, 2003 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons - Page 2

We recently had the POS Branch conference. The Van Noys gave their farewell talks. They will be replaced by the new Mission President and his wife who should of come in last night after a delayed flight in Miami. More to come.

More Pictures

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2003 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Trinidad

Trinidad Mormons

I am hoping to keep each island within its' own Thread and general information can go into the West Indies Mission Thread.

The new address for specific information about the Latter-Day Saints in Trinidad & Tobago visit:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=120/west-indies-miss...dad-history.php

Today was District Conference and the following were released: Albert Alleyne, Jean Borde and Emrol Gould. The new District Presidency:

Kennick Suepaul - President
Reuben Raphael - 1st Counselor
Magnish Ramoutar - 2nd Counselor

The old and new Presidencies and their wives bore testimony.

For me it is a great relief and I can now focus on things that have been neglected within my own life smile.gif

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2003 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Trinidad Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Pres Borde I will like to know when you will finish updating your website https://www.bordeglobal.com/ttlds concerning the addition of the new District President and his assistants?

26th Oct, 2003 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Mormons Trinidad

Grouptt, I have to get around to updating that site, thanks for reminding me.  By the way, I am not Pres. Borde anymore, you can use Brother Borde or 'JB" online. Thanks.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Mormons Trinidad

How long will it take before Trinidad & Tobago will become a stake?

24th Nov, 2003 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons

As soon as the members open their hearts and minds for it. The priesthood needs to be full tithe payers and the membership count should be around 1900.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2003 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons - Page 2

Trinidad will become a Stake only when the people are faithful and willing to. The Church will not go faster than its members. I would like to see a Stake in Trinidad soon but I don't know when this will take place, some people have really issues with tithing so we still needsome change of hearts. smile.gif

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2004 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Mormons
A Friend

Trinidad Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

I will like to know when a temple will be built in trinidad?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,