Christmas Movies - Page 3 of 5

What about the polar express, coming out soon? - Page 3 - Christmas - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 4:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
And/or Tv Shows, Anyone?
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Christmas Movies - Page 3

I'm sorry, but it looks funny. You told me yourself that you wanted to see it. Anways, about the christmas carol movie. I liked the muppets one except for the Christmas Past doll. She looks like she is porceline...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Movies Christmas

QUOTE (Nat5723 @ 3-Dec 03, 9:23 PM)
My favourite christmas movie is Muppets Christmas Carrol. I love the muppets, they are so cute. Hehe. Have you ever seen it?

Yea I have seen it. In my book, The Muppets are total coolness! I actually have it on video because my kids love it. ^^ I just really seem to like some of the older Christmas movies and a few of the new ones.

I finally got to see Santa Clause 2 with Tim Allen (I think that's who plays in it) and it was ok. But I liked the orginal one better. cool.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Christmas Movies Christmas

QUOTE (msslmshdy30 @ 6-Dec 03, 8:16 AM)
I finally got to see Santa Clause 2 with Tim Allen (I think that's who plays in it) and it was ok. But I liked the orginal one better. cool.gif

Yeah... I like the older ones too...they are so funny. Sequels are never better than the original. Santa Clause was really funny, I didn't like number 2 too much though. sad.gif unsure.gif Older christmas movies are so cool.gif

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Page 3 Movies Christmas

QUOTE (Nat5723 @ 6-Dec 03, 12:04 PM)
Older christmas movies are so cool.gif

I could not agree more. I have found very few sequels that hold up to the first movie.

Oh there's another Christmas movie I missed in my list and that was the Disney Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol. I watched that one last night. wink.gif

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Movies Christmas

The original Christmas Carol is good, but I like the Muppets Christmas Carol way better! I cry all the time when Tiny Tim dies sad.gif it makes me so sad...

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Christmas Movies

QUOTE (Nat5723 @ 7-Dec 03, 10:28 PM)
The original Christmas Carol is good, but I like the Muppets Christmas Carol way better!

Very very true, I found the older one quite boring...thats just me. The muppets one rules though, becasue they throw a little freshness into it. Gonzo and Rizzo are my favourites...hehe and when beaker fingers scrooge...thats another great part.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Christmas Movies - Page 3

Every year I make a point to watch the following:

Charlie Brown Christmas
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Miracle on 34th Street (the original)
Frosty the Snowman
A Christmas Story

and of course these are all shown the first week in December so that by the week of Christmas, there are no Christmas themed movies or specials to watch. (unless you managed to tape all of the Christmas episodes of your favorite TV shows that ran during July)

O.

2nd Dec, 2004 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies Christmas - Page 3

What about the polar express, coming out soon? Actually, when are the premieres? Is it exactly on Christmass?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Christmas Movies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,