Christmas Movies - Page 2 of 5

Thomas, you should be talking about such movies....its - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 4th Dec, 2003 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
And/or Tv Shows, Anyone?
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Christmas Movies - Page 2

I wanna see that it looks funny. Its supposed to be pretty bad though...i guess thats why they call it Bad Santa...laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2003 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Movies Christmas

Yeah, I don't like the premise. Is nothing sacred? How do you explain this to young kids when they see the previews on TV?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Christmas Movies Christmas

I don't think its that bad, its not like its making fun of christmas. Its just someone pretending to be santa smile.gif and doing a BAD job at it. laugh.gif, i see your point though. They probably went a little too far with this movie, but it could be worse. They could have the "real" santa be doing the bad stuff.

3rd Dec, 2003 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Movies Christmas

My grandson is so young, he hasn't learned that the store Santa's are just helpers and not the "real" Santa yet.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 5th Dec, 2003 - 12:38am

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Movies Christmas

Oh, never though of it that way. My siblings ruined it for me when I was 4. Thats when i learned the true meaning of "There is no santa clause" I was still happy i got presents though. laugh.gif

3rd Dec, 2003 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies

I never believed in Santa Claus. My family, specially my uncles, never believed in lying to us about the story of Santa Claus, my grandmom tried to make us believe but it didn't work wink.gif but we got presents! so who cares!? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Christmas Movies - Page 2

Exactly, if you kid cries from knowing there is no santa. They must have some kind of illness that should get checked out...j/k Hehe, if they find out that just means less waiting in lines for you at the santa booth.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Christmas Movies
A Friend

Christmas Movies Christmas - Page 2

Thomas, you should be talking about such movies....its bad! Hehe, just joking! My favourite christmas movie is Muppets Christmas Carrol. I love the muppets, they are so cute. Hehe. Have you ever seen it? Its the best!!!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Christmas Movies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,