Shapes Personality Test

Shapes Personality Test - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 28th Feb, 2007 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What shapes make your personality?
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2003 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Shapes Personality Test
A Friend

Shapes Personality Test

Shapes personality test. Check it out, it's pretty cool. wink.gif

Take the Test

international QUOTE
Your Personality: Tender Crusader

You are a consummate idealist, sensitive and aesthetic. You see in your dreams a beautiful and romantic world and, as the placement of the triangle shows, you will go out and fight for your way! You are a champion of causes, a defender of all that is true and good. You have no personal desire for power or position, but derive all your satisfaction from seeing that right is done and your own concept of beauty and ideal harmony is preserved.

You will fiercely defend those you love against any unfair attacks from the "World at large," And are known as one of the most devoted of friends and mates.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2003 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Shapes Personality Test
A Friend

Test Personality Shapes

That's very cool indeed.
I've just taken this test from the LP site, and here is my result:

It doesn't fit me very well, but it's a cool test anyway wink.gif

Your Personality: Move Over World!
Success is yours for the asking! You are a born leader, a truly dynamic individual with imaginative ideas and the will and determination to carry them through. You thrive on challenge. New ideas and abstract concepts crystallize in your keen mind into workable plans. You are the object of both awe and envy because of your seemingly endless potential for achievement.

Unfortunately, you can do little to break down these barriers to genuine friendship, as you have not worked at your own social development and tend to be somewhat intolerant of the shortcomings of others. You want friendship, but it is hard for you to find people on your own high level, and you are likely to lead a lonely life. The placement of the square also shows that you have little need for the security of home and family ties. Though you enjoy people, it is difficult for you to relate to them on a deep personal level. Your tremendous abilities have set you apart as a leader, and "going it alone" emotionally is the price you must pay.

Hey hey! I just remembered something that completely MUST be posted in this forum!

Reconcile Edited: darkagent on 26th Nov, 2003 - 10:52pm

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2003 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Shapes Personality Test
A Friend

Shapes Personality Test Games Forum & Humor Jokes

QUOTE (darkagent @ Nov 26 2003, 04:50 PM)
Hey hey! I just remembered something that completely MUST be posted in this forum!

Yea, I thought it would be cool to do this here too. ^^

What is it you MUST post in this forum? wink.gif

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2003 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Shapes Personality Test
A Friend

Test Personality Shapes

Guess what...

The Men's Rules for Women wink.gif

That one is a must biggrin.gif

27th Nov, 2003 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Test Personality Shapes

I got the same one than yours Mss:

Your Personality: Tender Crusader
You are a consummate idealist, sensitive and aesthetic. You see in your dreams a beautiful and romantic world and, as the placement of the triangle shows, you will go out and fight for your way! You are a champion of causes, a defender of all that is true and good. You have no personal desire for power or position, but derive all your satisfaction from seeing that right is done and your own concept of beauty and ideal harmony is preserved.

You will fiercely defend those you love against any unfair attacks from the "world at large," and are known as one of the most devoted of friends and mates.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2003 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Shapes Personality Test
A Friend

Shapes Personality Test

This is what I got:

Your Personality: Fantasy Freedom
No one is going to burst your pretty balloon! You are very imaginative and loving...but woe to anyone who tries to destroy your world of ideals. You will fight fiercely for what you believe is right.

You have placed the square last: you cannot be tied down to one place, but must feel free to roam and explore your many emotions and creative thoughts. Standard procedures, rules and regulations are not for you, the original free spirit! When you are motivated by a thought, and ideal or a love, you must act, regardless of what convention dictates. But you are a ray of light and inspiration to all those around you because you love to joyously share your many wonderful thoughts and discoveries. Selfish you are not.

What I put in bold print isn't true about me, I am a true follower/believer of rules and regulations and I DO care what convention dictates. But the rest is pretty much me, at least I think so.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Shapes Personality Test
A Friend

Shapes Personality Test

Here is what I got:
Your Personality: Heaven on Earth
You are strongly motivated by love and seek to insure very stable relationships for yourself. You are a family person and a devoted mate. The fact that you placed the doodle symbol before the triangle means that you are imaginative in your many affections, but tend to view the more "earthy" drives and expressions as crude and base.

You have an aesthetic soul and work to build a safe, perfect, and perfectly beautiful world for yourself and those you love. Career ambitions are not as important to you as constructing your own little "heaven on earth".

Reconcile Edited: LovelyPearl on 8th Dec, 2003 - 7:21pm

28th Feb, 2007 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Shapes Personality Test Jokes Humor & Forum Games

Your order of preference, from most to least favorite

Your Personality: Just In Time
You are a dreamer with a built-in alarm clock! The realist in you knows when to come down from the clouds and get to work. The creative and the practical, the doodle and the square, combine in you to give you the great asset of flexibility. You can actively participate in life's everyday functions and fuse your imagination with your practical surroundings for the improvement of all concerned.

You can adapt to home life, although you must give it some of your creative input to keep boredom away. With an understanding companion, you can add much to family life from your combined practicality and sense of adventure and fun. Your aggression level is low, and you shun hostility and competitiveness. You would much rather freely share your experiences with others.

Cool test, I'd say that it was pretty accurate, and fair., at least for me! laugh.gif
(I put in order of preference the squiggle, the square, the circle and then the triangle)

Reconcile Edited: DianeC on 28th Feb, 2007 - 2:29pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Shapes Personality Test

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,