Armed Man Killed By Police On Lds Temple Grounds

Armed Man Killed Police Lds Temple Grounds - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 28th Dec, 2010 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple
26th Dec, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Armed Man Killed By Police On Lds Temple Grounds

I guess this is another case of a mental individual. It's sad though but I am glad that he didn't hurt anyone.

international QUOTE
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah -- A man armed with a shotgun was killed by police on the Oquirrh Mountain Temple grounds Saturday afternoon.

Lt. Dan Starks with the South Jordan Police Department said police were called just after 12:30 p.m. Christmas day for a report of a man with a gun.

Officials say the man had a confrontation with at least one person on temple grounds. The temple was closed at the time to observe the Christmas holiday, but several people were on the grounds enjoying the weather and the views from the temple.

Police confronted the man and told him to put the weapon down. Starks said when the man did not comply, officers fired a single shot at the man. He was struck and killed....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2010 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Grounds Temple Lds Police Killed Man Armed

Police: Mormon temple gunman heavily armed, possibly mentally I'll

Police released the man's name on Monday. They said Daniel M. Pogue, 54, had already unloaded two shotguns, one rifle and multiple swords out of his vehicle and thrown them through the gate onto temple property Saturday when he was confronted by police. Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: Armed Man Killed By Police On Lds Temple Grounds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,