Something To Think About!

Something About! - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Nov, 2003 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2003 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Think back carefully...Is there something in your past you would rather change? Deep thought huh?If you could change it would you? Pause for dramtic effect Now think about this If you were able to change anything would you be the person you are Today?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2003 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

About To Something

Ok, thinking over all the decisions and choices that I have made....I would actually have to say no. I would not change anything that I have done in my past. For all the decisions and choices I have done, have made me the person I am today. If I were to change one thing, it would throw something off in my life or the way that I am.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2003 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Something To Think About! Health & Special Psychology

I definetely wouldn't change anything. I'm happy with myself, regardless of the decisions I make. Everything thing I've ever done & every decision made has moulded me into who I am & future experiences will continue to do so. smile.gif

28th Nov, 2003 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

About To Something

I think there are a lot of things I would like to change. I would like to have been more consistant with son when he was a child. That is the biggest. I would like to have not spent 12 1/2 years away from my church. There are others mostly small things I would like to change. However, like others have said, I wouldn't be the person I am today if I hadn't lived life in the manner in which I did, so in the end, it is all good!

30th Nov, 2003 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

About To Something

I would like to change a lot of things too. Maybe being more serious in my studies at College, more consistant...less rebelious in my teenage years wink.gif and a couple more. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Something To Think About!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,