Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 4 of 11

I've been wondering "what if..." - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Nov, 2003 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?
A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 4

Hey you know what not all girls are the same just like not all guys are the same. you can't say that all girls fall for idiots because you know that isn't true and I could not say that all guys fall for idiots also because I know that is not true. maybe your just not opening your social crowd enough to include the girls that are worth your time. its true the sex attracts people to each other because if you think about it what else would. no one can say that they were not attracted to someone they like because of their looks.

Its just the facts of life. we are all driven by sex in the end. (I believe in freud's theories, obviously.) thats just how life is. All famous woman people are slim or have big boobs or perfect teeth. And most boys go for that as well remember. I would say more than girls go for good boys, because the good boys want the best girls mostly.

Be patient. A great girl will see you as her dream man just because you aren't like those other guys. A lot of people have said girls feel pressure. I totally agree with that!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Heh, this is funny. I would have to agree with xtra on this one. Most girls will like attractice men, most guys will like attractive girls. HORMONES! laugh.gif. I know i like attractive girls, they are great. I don't know what i would do without them. My biggest problem is that i'm too sheltered and too shy. I would probably have a girlfriend right now if i wasn't so shy and if my town didn't suck so much. (no girls i like here)

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Now LDS and xtra explained everything wink.gif

Leirsgrios, I have almost the same problem over here. There's this girl I like, but I'm not sure she likes me and I'm too shy to make the approach. I know she likes me as a friend, but I just couldn't ask her on a date yet tongue.gif

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Well dark...You know what always helps me? Its thinking "Oh who cares, what happens happens, and at least im trying right." Then i go up and intro and everything. Just think we can spend our lives brooding over someone forever, why sit and brood, take a chance. ^^ i noe its tough..but all u gotta do is think itll be over in just a sec.....think positive

wink.gif that didnt come out very well but i hope it might somewhat help you

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

I would just like to interject, interject for a moment, only a moment to say that I can reach into the deepest of this forum and read, disseminate, interpret and act upon messages sent to and fro. Be it public or private. Rules are enforced even when contacting members through private messages. If you are ignorant of the rules then I suggest that a careful reading of the forum guidelines take place immediately, link is located to the top, else I will have to inform the Architect of your unbecoming behavior. Now, we would not want that now, would we?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dark, I can easily tell you to go for it and just ask. But if I were in your shoes I would be too shy. I am seriously SO SHY! It kills my chances with girls.

Offtopic but,
*whispers to everyone* What rule did we break this time?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy - Page 4

QUOTE (darkagent @ 30-Nov 03, 4:16 PM)
There's this girl I like, but I'm not sure she likes me and I'm too shy to make the approach. I know she likes me as a friend, but I just couldn't ask her on a date yet tongue.gif

I think you may be shy, a bit low confidence, and scared of rejectoin with her. I think you either need to go for it and see what happens, or leave it and always wonder "What if...?" wink.gif

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

I've been wondering "what if..." for a long time about some girls. But thats in the past, gotta look to the future and get a gal.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,