Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 6 of 11

I personnaly think that shallow behavior is - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Jan, 2004 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?
A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 6

Alright, things make more sense now that that is clear. Judging by looks is okay in my opinion as long as thats not the only thing you judge. You can jsut be, "Shes hot, i'm gonna ask her out." I think ya have to get to know the person before that and accually spend time with them to get a meaningful relationship goin. One of the side effects of a meaningful relationship may be Making out! smile.gif laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

@FunXueYei I see your point and i know where you're coming from. I have seen it happen to all my friends and even myself. The guy i like now, according to everyone, isnt that popular. But i dont care cuz he treats me like the princess i am biggrin.gif and he is cute and smart.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well in that case, and no offence to your friends at all, but whats the big deal? Why should 'popularity' affect anyones judgement...Thats not fair. That another example of..blind..knowledge? or...judgeing b4 you know them. Go for it princess wink.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Yeah, people shouldn't be judged before ya really get to know them and stuff. Its not fair to those who get judged so fast, they don't even get a chance. Like my best friends, they arne't exactly the IN crowd. They just stay in their little groups of friends and mind their own business. I love all of them to death, they are just my friends. They aren't the most attractive people either but hey, they are cool and they treat me nice. Everyone should just try and include everyone no matter how they look.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Well bleh :-D this is why i call myself an 'out of the box' kinda guy, because im not in with society, trinyg to mold myself like another one of them. Wow i think i just figured myself out...

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

QUOTE (FunXueYei @ 6-Dec 03, 4:04 PM)
Wow i think i just figured myself out...

So your a non-conformist? smile.gif After talkin with ya on MSN you seem like you like being independant. Having freedom to do what you want and stuff. I don't like conforming to society either, i just tend to do it now and then.

Offtopic but,
I don't know man, everytime we try and connect on AIM it boots me and my program crashes. I don't know why....talk to ya later man.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 8th Dec, 2003 - 3:12am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2003 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy - Page 6

Im not a non conformist, although i love being individual. I would say that im rejected from the main body of society. i supose you call that..well...a loser..laugh.gif

Just another little question to get your minds working...Do you think shallow behavior is a choice, or something that our bodies are 'programmed' (like our very own Mr smith) to do so?

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

I personnaly think that shallow behavior is something you most freshmen inconsciously strive for, although they know they shouldn't. And I, for one, used to be like that until I had a small group of girl harrassing me because I had dumped their friend. Now, being shallow is not really a choice you make thoughtfully. It's not like you will suddenly think : "Oh, should I be shallow or not? Hmm...Let's all be merrily shallow tongue.gif ". You don't think about it, like I said it's subconscious.I haven't had many girl friends in the past, but as far as I know it's the same for them. In High School, mostly everyone wants to be popular. Even those who deny it want to. Only those who aren't aware of it don't tongue.gif, but that's a bit rare eh. Someone might strive for this and still be kind and good with people they know well, mostly because they want to give themselves an "image", a outside barrier that would help them go through difficulty without flinching and break their shyness and make them feel part of the "group". Even those who don't seem to care might find themselves temporarily wishing they were popular and everyone would look up to them, or most do tongue.gif.

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,