Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 7 of 11

Well, its really hard to talk about a topic - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Mar, 2004 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?
A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 7

Excuse me sir, that was quite an ageist comment. " You Freshman "
Shallowness consumes All people, of ALL ages, not just "you freshman." I highly resent that comment. Not all of "Us Freshman" are as ignorant and shallow as you think we are.

As for shallowness, one can set his or her standards for his or her subconscious tohughts. for example- Say this new culture of youth, they all like..eh goths..right? well they set a standard for being hated by preps, and grow to hate "preps" therefore they dont seem so beautiful..
Just an example, and a bad one at that.

I do half agree with the popular thing, although i dont think thats entirly true. When a boy or girl becomes mature enough, and can understand the system of popularity, that boy or girl becomes less geared to enter that fake society of popularity..
like me i used to want to be popular sure, but now i can understand it, and i dont really think about it...no i dont want to be popular...am i popular, No, not to those fake people who rank people by looks and "style". Am i popular with myself and my close friends, Yes, because they see me for me..

Reconcile Edited: FunXueYei on 7th Jan, 2004 - 7:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Maybe you live in a different social atmosphere (if I can say so) but I was speaking on a basis of what I live and lived through. Sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Interesting comments. Being popular and striving to be popular doesn't really make you fake or bad. Personally, i try to present my self in a manner that girls will like. I'm not gonna go meet up with a bunch of girls looking like slob, I doubt you would too. Sometimes popularity isn't always looks and 'style' as you say. At my school it is mainly based on if you drink and party your popular with those kinds of people.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Exactly my point. Most of us just jump on the bandwagon without thinking about it because everyone does it...doesn't make you bad or fake...Even those fake shallow guys you talk about, doesn't mean their bad...they try and keep up an image of themselves in front of others.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2004 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

I agree with FunXueYei. Not all freshmen are like that. I'm going to be a high school freshman next year and I'm not like that at all. The only people who go after fake shallow guys are the equally fake, shallow preps who think they are so cool just because they've slept with every guy on the football team. In my mind, preps are just a bunch of idiotic ******* who deserve to be shot.

Message Edited!
Please refrain from any kind of profanity in your posts. Just because you covered up one letter doesn't mean that it slides thru the rules.

Reconcile Edited: msslmshdy30 on 15th Jan, 2004 - 12:46am

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2004 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, when you join the "bandwaggon" you lose control of you individuality. Thats like being a "prep" or a "goth". Its a stupid catagory, which people are place into and put themselves into. Now i agree one should present themselves with care, but still too ones own liking of course. BUT i dont agree at all that you should jump on the bandwaggon just because everyone is going. Thats a very ignorant comment. Im glad u said most, cuz i can assure you, not all of us jump on...i know i dont...people with strong morals and high intelligence know what is right and wrong and they know what their decisions will blossum into. I mean it dosnt even take someone with intelligence to relize that.

And i supose being fake and shallow to preserve an image is great and dandy, for those fake and shallow guys. But oviously if they are keeping up that kind of image they dont care about other people. When you can look at a woman/girl and only look at her skin, you are the most ignorant of all souls, and i think its insulting to a girl to do that to them. Yeh, most girls just accept it now..but it dosnt make it right...to girls especially.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy - Page 7

I tend to go for..guys that are half bad and half nice?
I think girls like bad guys so much because their exciting. Afterall a nice guy telling you he loves you every second would annoy me too much. I don't want such a nice guy, that he's a wimp, that's just so annoying.. He's got to be able to know his mind, and feel free to speak it, but also know how to handle it when he's proved wrong.. I don't want a jerk, had that, crashed and burned.. But you still have to have a guy with confidence and a bit of machoism in him...
I don't know, did any of that make sense??

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

Well, its really hard to talk about a topic like this because we generalize. Trust me, not all 'nice guys' are boring and cant 'spice up the relationship' (no sexual refrence). I wouldnt judge all guys like that, you might miss a good one;) I understand where you're coming from. I feel the same way, i like a girl who is ready to do things, and not be held back by...well you know.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,