The Book Of Mormom Broadway Musical - Page 2 of 3

Without obscenity overdose, 'Book - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Aug, 2015 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  The Book Mormom Broadway Musical From the creators of South Park - Book of Mormon Musical
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2011 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Book Of Mormom Broadway Musical - Page 2

Evangelical Scholar Chides 'Book of Mormon' Musical

At the "On Faith" blog last week a discussion ensued about "The Book of Mormon" musical and whether "faith is funny." Among the contributors was John Mark Reynolds, a professor of philosophy at Biola University, who wrote a pointed piece on "The Book of Mormon" musical. "We may laugh, but our grandchildren will shudder," Reynolds said. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2011 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Musical Broadway Mormom Book The

CNN on Musical and Mormon beliefs

Take the issue of getting your own planet, for example. Elder Price talks about a planet for himself and one for Jesus. Those are not really core Mormon beliefs. Mormon scriptures and Church leaders don't say anything about people getting their own planets. The idea is more like lore than doctrine. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2012 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

The Book Of Mormom Broadway Musical Studies Doctrine Mormon

LDS Church buys ad space in 'Book of Mormon' musical playbill

The LDS Church has purchased ads promoting the REAL Book of Mormon in the playbill for the musical. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Musical Broadway Mormom Book The

In Book of Mormon musical, a Mormon finds something to love

I struck up a conversation with a man seated next to me. He asked innocuously how many kids I have and where I was raised; to me the questions felt unbearably pointed. "And yes, I am Mormon, if that's what you"re wondering," I blurted. He looked startled at first -- no doubt his questions had not been covert inquiries into my religious affiliation -- but then responded with graciousness and interest. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Musical Broadway Mormom Book The

From 'Book of Mormon' musical to Mormon convert

The last thing Liza Morong expected was that she would one day become a member of the LDS Church. Ref. Source 5

22nd Jun, 2013 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

The Book Of Mormom Broadway Musical

The Church bought ad space in the Book of Mormon musical playbill last year, it was a smart move but generated few comments from the critics who disliked the musical and considered it "Anti-mormon".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

The Book Mormom Broadway Musical - Page 2

'The Book of Mormon' musical is an equal-opportunity offender

Should Mormons find "The Book of Mormon" Musical offensive? Yes. Not because they're Mormons, but because they're human beings. Ref. Source 7w

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2015 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

The Book Mormom Broadway Musical Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

Without obscenity overdose, 'Book of Mormon' would have been a delight

"The Book of Mormon" Musical may be the best "South Park" Episode yet. Ref. Source 6s

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Book Of Mormom Broadway Musical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,