Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 3 of 11

Isn't that the way a teenager is supposed - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st May, 2004 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
21st May, 2004 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 3

I like to listen a lot of religious songs and I usually listen to them when I feel to sing, it brings me so much peace and it helps me to change my mood, specially when I'm stress out. tongue.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
A Friend

Do Music To Listen You Why

When I am cleaning house I like to listen to 50's and 60's Rock and Roll. When I am down I like Easy Jazz. When I am reading a smoochy romance novel then of course I have to listen to romantic crooners (Humperdink[spelling??], Nat King Cole, Pat Boone (!), Tom Jones, etc. ) I love old fashioned Country, Foot Stomping Blue Grass, Original Long Haired Classical - Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovsky *sigh*, Vivaldi *mmm yes*, and Blues. I listen to those when I am working in the garden and when I am on the computer.

When I can't sleep, I put on my religious music. It soothes me, and I sleep deeper and am more refreshed.

21st May, 2004 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

AGene you are so eclectic! Wow!

I listen to a lot of different music. Lately at work, it's been a station locally that does a "mix" of different types of music. It's much more difficult for me to play music at home now, because the house is filled with TV's!! eeeeek! I don't have a really private, quiet place that I can call my own anymore. That's kind of hard. But I do like rock 'n roll when doing housework, hymns and religious songs when I'm studying.

Offtopic but,
sort of, but, hey tena! I say Van Halen with the "Monsters of Rock" tour (back in the early 90s? late 80's?) -- very cool smile.gif

21st May, 2004 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Do Music To Listen You Why

On the weekends, whenever I am in my truck, I listen to LDS Children's Primary Songs (Primary is Sunday School for 3 -12 year olds). My grandson loves them and we sing along to the music together. It is so much fun to be able to do this with him that I don't even mind listening to the same 10 songs over and over. smile.gif

21st May, 2004 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Do Music To Listen You Why

I basically listen to what I like. I love classic Rock, and there are a few radio stations that play a lot of it around the Detroit area (I can't imagine why smile.gif )

I am listening to Led Zeppelin right now. I have taught my sons to enjoy the same type of thing. We all listen to a lot of Zeppelin, Lynard Skynard, Bob Seger, Styx, Boston, Kansas, ....

At the same time, I love to listen to classical and jazz. Bach's Brandenberg Concertos and Toccatta and Fuge in D minor, Mussorsky's Pictures at an Exhibition, Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik....

Jazz is very good, but I get tired of modern jazz, real fast. It all sounds the same. Now some good old blues, dixieland, or speakeasy music is really worth listening to.

I avoid heavy metal, as most of it is depressing to me (other than Zeppelin).

21st May, 2004 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

I dont really listen to music that much, other than what is on the radio, and most of the times I am listening to talk radio instead. I did however purchase the Evanescence CD because of their last 2 songs I heard, and have been listening to their CD regularly. As a teenager I was a heavy metal and hard rock freak, mostly because of teenage anger issues furious3.gif But I have since mellowed out, thank goodness. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Why You Listen To Music Do - Page 3

I cannot fully understand how anybody can like heavy metal, even when I was a teenager and a very rebel one by the way tongue.gif I never liked it. It made me feel angry, depressed and confused.

21st May, 2004 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Why You Listen To Music Do Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Isn't that the way a teenager is supposed to feel? Heavy metal symbolizes everything a teenager is feeling which is why I think a lot of them (us) liked it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,