Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 3 of 10

Isn't that the way a teenager is supposed - Page 3 - Music, Dance - Posted: 21st May, 2004 - 11:36pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 51 80 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,352
Avg: 3.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 97.6%
[+] Gain: 990.51 FP
Charm: 334

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 3

I like to listen a lot of religious songs and I usually listen to them when I feel to sing, it brings me so much peace and it helps me to change my mood, specially when I'm stress out. :P

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

AGene
Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
A Friend

Do Music To Listen You Why

When I am cleaning house I like to listen to 50's and 60's Rock and Roll. When I am down I like Easy Jazz. When I am reading a smoochy romance novel then of course I have to listen to romantic crooners (Humperdink[spelling??], Nat King Cole, Pat Boone (!), Tom Jones, etc. ) I love old fashioned Country, Foot Stomping Blue Grass, Original Long Haired Classical - Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovsky *sigh*, Vivaldi *mmm yes*, and Blues. I listen to those when I am working in the garden and when I am on the computer.

When I can't sleep, I put on my religious music. It soothes me, and I sleep deeper and am more refreshed.

Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 34.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 300

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Dance & Music

AGene you are so eclectic! Wow!

I listen to a lot of different music. Lately at work, it's been a station locally that does a "mix" of different types of music. It's much more difficult for me to play music at home now, because the house is filled with TV's!! eeeeek! I don't have a really private, quiet place that I can call my own anymore. That's kind of hard. But I do like rock 'n roll when doing housework, hymns and religious songs when I'm studying.

Offtopic but,
sort of, but, hey tena! I say Van Halen with the "Monsters of Rock" tour (back in the early 90s? late 80's?) -- very cool :)

Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Diamond + G.I. Jane
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 182

Page 3 Do Music To Listen You Why

On the weekends, whenever I am in my truck, I listen to LDS Children's Primary Songs (Primary is Sunday School for 3 -12 year olds). My grandson loves them and we sing along to the music together. It is so much fun to be able to do this with him that I don't even mind listening to the same 10 songs over and over. :)

Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 19.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 225

Do Music To Listen You Why

I basically listen to what I like. I love classic Rock, and there are a few radio stations that play a lot of it around the Detroit area (I can't imagine why :) )

I am listening to Led Zeppelin right now. I have taught my sons to enjoy the same type of thing. We all listen to a lot of Zeppelin, Lynard Skynard, Bob Seger, Styx, Boston, Kansas, ....

At the same time, I love to listen to classical and jazz. Bach's Brandenberg Concertos and Toccatta and Fuge in D minor, Mussorsky's Pictures at an Exhibition, Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik....

Jazz is very good, but I get tired of modern jazz, real fast. It all sounds the same. Now some good old blues, dixieland, or speakeasy music is really worth listening to.

I avoid heavy metal, as most of it is depressing to me (other than Zeppelin).

Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.5%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 149

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

I dont really listen to music that much, other than what is on the radio, and most of the times I am listening to talk radio instead. I did however purchase the Evanescence CD because of their last 2 songs I heard, and have been listening to their CD regularly. As a teenager I was a heavy metal and hard rock freak, mostly because of teenage anger issues :furious3: But I have since mellowed out, thank goodness. ;)

Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,352
Avg: 3.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 97.6%
[+] Gain: 990.51 FP
Charm: 334

Page 3 Why You Listen To Music Do

I cannot fully understand how anybody can like heavy metal, even when I was a teenager and a very rebel one by the way :P I never liked it. It made me feel angry, depressed and confused.

Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.5%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 149

Why You Listen To Music Do - Page 3

Isn't that the way a teenager is supposed to feel? Heavy metal symbolizes everything a teenager is feeling which is why I think a lot of them (us) liked it.

Guest please SHARE: "Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By RedLips 6.9 Days Ago
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Week Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Thomaslee 1 Week Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Jolenta 7th Apr, 2018 - 12:14pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By snackc 13th Mar, 2018 - 1:44pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Gknightbc 4th Mar, 2018 - 10:52pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am