Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 8 of 10

Most of the music I listen to is either musical - Page 8 - Music, Dance - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:50am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 27 85 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Limited Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 186
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.9%
[+] Gain: 83.10 FP
Charm: 5

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 8

Attached Image QUOTE
Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

I like to listen to Let it Go from Disney's Frozen because Elsa has a wonderful voice. I also like what the song stands for--forget the judgements of the cruel world, just live long and prosper.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2015 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 154
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 271.85 FP
Charm: 1

Do Music To Listen You Why

I listen based on my mood. Sometimes I choose stuff that is relaxing to just that, relax. Other times I need to be upbeat and moving so I put on some disco or rock, it all depends.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2015 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 26
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 33.59 FP
Charm: 2

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Dance & Music

Mine is usually mood based, but I tend to lean towards more rock/heavy metal.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2015 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 204
Activity: 2.4%
[+] Gain: 357.97 FP
Charm: 5

Page 8 Do Music To Listen You Why

Its calming and brings back sweet memories that almost has me reliving the moment. I guess you can call me sentimental.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 120
Activity: 1.5%
[+] Gain: 307.72 FP
Charm: 3

Do Music To Listen You Why

I can go from the classics to punk rock it all depends on my mood and how I feel during the day.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I listen to Rock and Metal the whole time. Sometimes I listen to Dance, Pop or even Classical music. Rock and Metal are my favourite genres because when I am agressive the music helps me calm down. When I am in a high mood, I listen to Dance music. Classical music is only for relaxing.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
A Friend

Page 8 Why You Listen To Music Do

Attached Image QUOTE
"When I was young I listened to the radio, waiting for my favorite song. When they played I'd sing along, it made me smile. Those were such happy times and not so long ago, how I wondered where they'd gone. Now they're back again, just like a long lost friend." The Carpenters

I was just a kid on my way to Middle School when that song was out. Now it's true. I hear modern groups remaking songs from my childhood. I'm a Led Zep fan, but I'm very eclectic. I listen to get transported back to my childhood, or to brighten a bad day, or for any of a hundred other reason. I guess I mean to say I listen because I like music.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.3%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 8

Why You Listen To Music Do - Page 8

Most of the music I listen to is either musical theatre or classical. I listen to the musical theatre because I appreciate the storytelling that happens. Listening to an entire album, it feels like you've experienced the entire show firsthand. I listen to classical music because I myself am an instrumentalist. I'm a classical oboist and listening to pieces before performing them offers more insight into how I'm supposed to shape lines.

Guest please SHARE: "Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?" on:

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Sponsored Links:

If Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Country (State) of the Day

Somalia

Country of the day Somalia

Unanswered Threads for Somalia, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Hammer 4 Hours Ago
2018 Football World Cup Forum Contest: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 3.5 Days Ago
Russia FIFA World Cup 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 3.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By daishain 5.1 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Nitrixs 18th Jun, 2018 - 10:11am
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes