Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 9 of 11

To enhance my mood rather than change it, - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd May, 2017 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
A Friend

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 9

So I'm sitting here watching my youngest girl in gymnastics and Dido White Flag came on and they said that it came out in 2003/2004... Man, it seems like yesterday for me. Anyway, I said above I like Zeppelin and I do, they are my favorite, but I'm definitely eclectic. I love country music, I'll listen to Johnny Cash or Kane Brown, Charlie Daniels or Darius (Hootie) Rucker. I love Motown and Hip Hop, whether it be Smokey, Tupac, Usher, or Twister. I love jazz, give me some Duke E. Or some Louis A. Or some Kumasi W. Why, because music soothe the savage beast and sometimes I need soothing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Music To Listen You Why

So, I fibbed a bit on this. I said my favorite was Zeppelin. Well, tonight my youngest, she's 10, will be playing in her local school band concert. I'll be there and she will be my favorite… no doubt. Just like here older brother and sister were before her. I can't wait.

4th May, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Band music is fantastic, especially when you know somebody that is playing. Anything by Whitacre or Maslanka is great. My days in high school band means I'll never forget how beautiful O Magnum and other band arrangements are. My phone is full of all sorts of ensemble music.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Do Music To Listen You Why

I like to listen to band live. For some reason it does not sound right to me if a recording. Seems somewhat hollow to me. I still listen to mostly late 60's to 70's music. Call me old for that I am.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Music To Listen You Why

My music that doesn't sound right to me live is jazz. I can listen to it but it is so much better to me when played live.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

When I was out patrolling I would have Beethoven, Brahms or Bach playing on a tape as I drove around looking for violators or responding to trips. If I got in a pursuit I turned up the volume. It helped me focus very well. Dispatchers would sometimes comment on my choice of listening material *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why You Listen To Music Do - Page 9

I was watching The Voice the other night and Blake did one of his new songs and I liked it a lot. As I said before, I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to music but as I listed I realized that different musical sounds have merged in some ways, especially regarding the use of electronic devices. I also could hear the influence that R&B, old R&B, has on country. Love me some R&B, love me some country.

This brings to why I listen to the music I listen to… it get's my foot to stomping, and then I start snapping my fingers, and before long I'm singing. And hearing me sing is a pretty scary thing. The music I listen to has to make me feel it. Either the rhythm, the rhyme, or the melody and preferably all three.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 10th May, 2017 - 6:28pm

22nd May, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Why You Listen To Music Do Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

To enhance my mood rather than change it, that's why I listen to the kind of music I do. Some have commented that my music is "Weird" but I like it.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,